I think we have only seen 12 and half days of a scheduled 20 days play
I pity those poor bastards who paid 1000s to go on a tour
Makes parra membership look good value

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of shit. Buchanan is a hack and Andrew symonds??? We're meant to take that ****ing dropkick alco seriously??

well so many former players and coach cant be all wrong..

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol Andrew Symonds has zero credibility. Showed up to training drunk, ****ed off to go fishing/walkabout... he made less runs in a career than pup did in a calendar year. Bitter ****

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol Andrew Symonds has zero credibility. Showed up to training drunk, ****ed off to go fishing/walkabout... he made less runs in a career than pup did in a calendar year. Bitter ****
It seems a lot of the criticism aimed at Clarke was that he wasn't a drunk bogan who may have wanted a life outside the team, didn't necessarily want to live and die for the baggy green. Big whoop.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys so Clarke is gone, Haddin gone, Rodgers probably retiring, and Voges being old too. What is your test team vs NZ in the first test in Brisbane?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rhino was on mmm this afternoon. Said he was angry at at Buchanan's comments and side was close as..

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are so many inflated ego's at play here it's hard to determine the truth really.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to believe someone like rhino over a drunk like symonds. He hit the nail on the head when hr said pup was very young when buck coached him.

Buck was very old school and wouldn't have like the flamboyance pup had back then with his bleached hair and diamond studs.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say all the blaming on selectors etc is not 100% accurate. They did make some pretty shit decisions but seriously the guys that where in the side have gotta stand and take blame. Especially the batters! Apart from Rogers, every single one of them had no clue at all how to play a moving ball.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh dear this tour gets even better. Almost full strength test batting lineup collapses against a second division english county side. The bowling lineup carted for nearly 400

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WACA Ground looks like its going to be culled back to only tests against lesser nations and state cricket. I guess it was inevitable.

WACA announce second Test venue
03 September 2015
Test matches will be shared between the WACA and Burswood
AAP & cricket.com.au
Test matches against India, England and South Africa set to be held at new venue, WACA to be redeveloped into boutique ground
Australia's blockbuster Test matches against India, England, and South Africa are set to be moved from the WACA Ground to the new Perth Stadium under a new plan. As recommended by the West Australian Cricket Association's Vision 2030 report, international limited-overs games and Test matches involving South Africa, India, and England are to be moved to the new $1.2 billion stadium at Burswood, which will be completed by 2018 and have a 60,000-seat capacity. The WACA board have already approved the plans. Big Bash League matches will also be moved from the WACA to Burswood. The WACA will still host Sheffield Shield matches, and Test and one-day internationals not involving South Africa, England, and India. The WACA will also be developed into a boutique ground with a capacity between 10,000-15,000 people, and is set to host WAFL matches under its new plan. The redevelopment is set to cost between $150-200 million. WACA chairman Sam Gannon said that the development of the WACA would transform cricket in WA and secure its future as a major participation and spectator sport. “The recommendations will see growth of cricket at all levels from grassroots to the elite,” Gannon said. “We now have the opportunity to showcase the best of world and domestic cricket at two modern stadiums, providing players and spectators with facilities expected for modern sport." Cricket Australia chief executive James Sutherland said the game’s peak body strongly supported the Vision 2030 blueprint. “The strategy for Australian cricket is all about putting fans first and that’s exactly what this move will do. It will provide cricket with world-class facilities for patrons and players and further strengthen our position as Australia’s favourite sport,” Sutherland said. “Having two world-class cricket grounds will be a tremendous boost for Australian and Western Australian cricket.” The release of the Vision 2030 report follows the resignation of Dennis Lillee as president of the West Australian Cricket Association. "I cannot stand by and watch what is happening at the WACA," Lillee told the West Australian. "I do not wish to be part of it any longer." Lillee's resignation ended an 11-year stint at the helm of West Australian cricket, while current chairman Gannon, who also started in his role in 2004, announced last month he would not seek re-election. “Dennis’ resignation did come as a surprise, however, I was previously aware that he was contemplating resigning from the Board prior to the end of his elected term,” Gannon said. “I also reviewed my position after 11 years on the Board and thought it was an appropriate time to step aside and, accordingly, have not offered myself for re-election at this month’s AGM (on September 23). “The Board will seek to get some clarification from Dennis on his specific concerns and we will continue to work openly with our members, staff and the media in regards to all appropriate information, as has been the WACA’s deliberate approach throughout my time as Chairman.” WACA chief executive Christina Matthews said she had a healthy working relationship with Lillee. "We got on fine," Matthews said at a press conference today (Wednesday). "We've never had any stand-up barneys or not talked to each other or anything like that. "There's always differences of opinions on how you do things but, other than that, it was fine. "I was surprised, as was everyone this morning. There had been some discussions around the traps that he wouldn't see out his full term, but we had no indication he would be stepping down today. "There was nothing in the note he sent to us about why."

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the final game of the tour of England?

Australia looking good.