Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.
Congratulations to you and your wife on the safe arrival of your little man. What a joyful and happy Christmas you will be having.

To everyone on the kennel I wish you peace on earth; health and happiness.

Such a wonderful time of the year to keep all of those you love close to you; to rejoice and reflect on the year past and look forward to the one on the horizon. I like to think of all the good things that have happened and not dwell on the unhappy and sometimes trying obstacles faced.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow each and every one of you; never lose sight of the true meaning of this time of the year ;celebrate the birth of baby Jesus;, think of your fellow man with love and compassion; yes, even those who sometimes may not deserve it.

Joyeux Noël ;Kala Christouyenna or Καλά Χριστούγεννα; Buon Natale;Meri Kirihimete;Feliz Navidad;Eid Milad Majid (عيد ميلاد مجيد) ; toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu' (Our Saviour's birthday you-enjoy!)

No matter what language we use all basically the same thing ( and can anyone guess the last one?)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and your family Dogluva. Wish you nothing but the best.

I know you're still a young chick but you are the official Kennel Mother figure and we love you for it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.

mubrook!

big boy mashaAllah.

and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your wife on the safe arrival of your little man. What a joyful and happy Christmas you will be having.

To everyone on the kennel I wish you peace on earth; health and happiness.

Such a wonderful time of the year to keep all of those you love close to you; to rejoice and reflect on the year past and look forward to the one on the horizon. I like to think of all the good things that have happened and not dwell on the unhappy and sometimes trying obstacles faced.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow each and every one of you; never lose sight of the true meaning of this time of the year ;celebrate the birth of baby Jesus;, think of your fellow man with love and compassion; yes, even those who sometimes may not deserve it.

Joyeux Noël ;Kala Christouyenna or Καλά Χριστούγεννα; Buon Natale;Meri Kirihimete;Feliz Navidad;Eid Milad Majid (عيد ميلاد مجيد) ; toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu' (Our Saviour's birthday you-enjoy!)

No matter what language we use all basically the same thing ( and can anyone guess the last one?)
Eid Milad Majid (عيد ميلاد مجيد) to you too!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all, bless you all !!!

Congrats blue&white - bless you, your wife and your little boy!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin, did you by any chance work at the NAVY docks at garden island as a sub contractor about 15 years ago?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin, did you by any chance work at the NAVY docks at garden island as a sub contractor about 15 years ago?
Na brother they wouldn't trust me with the warships lol

Why do you ask?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone again for all your well wishes and support throughout the year.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you all enjoy yourself and be safe over the Christmas period.

I love "youse" all!

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all doggies fans and lets have a successful 2016.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry xmas everyone hope we all have a great day.

Special congrats to blue and white ;)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a great day all my tribe is awaking 14 people in the house with another 16 due lunch . Ive got my santa hat on done a Christmas shit .
Take care all

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys
I hope all your houses are as full of excitement as what is currently in my house right now lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merry xmas people, hope everyone enjoys the day!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Freaking awesome..now remember tell everyone not to be stingy and lump his birthday and Christmas presents together..he deserves two seperate gifts..for the rest of his life!!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.