Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well according to an ex-board member (who still has contacts with the new board) JH is a done deal. 3 years starting 2020.

Long time members should know who that ex-board member I'm talking about ;)
I like reading anything positive regarding this guy coming to our club
Don’t have a clue who this ex-board member is and not really fussed either
Hope you’re on the money Assassin,a lot of people are sweating on this.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well according to an ex-board member (who still has contacts with the new board) JH is a done deal. 3 years starting 2020.

Long time members should know who that ex-board member I'm talking about ;)
So what you are saying is that I should step back from the ledge?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brother I pray you are right :innocent: After losing my mum recently I need some good news.
Sorry for your loss my friend. Confirmation of Holbrook's signing and other player signings would be good news for all. If you want to talk to someone, I am willing to listen.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank every one for their heart felt condolences and best wishes. I have been lucky for a number of years now to have been a member here on the kennel and in more ways than one the kennel is my second family.

Mum past away from cancer, she was a proud Bulldog supporter, a fighter right up until the end. I think she passed the way she wanted at home surrounded by her children and grand children, May she rest in peace.

I haven't watched a Dogs game since she passed and I don't post as much as I use to but I do still rely upon you guys to keep me up to date with all things Bulldogs related. We may share different points of view / opinions at times but when all is said and done, we just want what is best for our team. I know mum will be cheering the Dogs on looking down from heaven.Once again guys from the bottom of my heart thank you and God bless.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank every one for their heart felt condolences and best wishes. I have been lucky for a number of years now to have been a member here on the kennel and in more ways than one the kennel is my second family.

Mum past away from cancer, she was a proud Bulldog supporter, a fighter right up until the end. I think she passed the way she wanted at home surrounded by her children and grand children, May she rest in peace.

I haven't watched a Dogs game since she passed and I don't post as much as I use to but I do still rely upon you guys to keep me up to date with all things Bulldogs related. We may share different points of view / opinions at times but when all is said and done, we just want what is best for our team. I know mum will be cheering the Dogs on looking down from heaven.Once again guys from the bottom of my heart thank you and God bless.
Well put mate. Condolences to you and your family champ.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’d just like to give my condolences, and may God rest her soul.

I think I speak for everyone when I say it’s a privilege to have you and every member here, and whatever you need, we’ll be here for you.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

No words will help here.

My heart, thoughts, prayers go to you and
Your family mate. Truly.

I hope you find strength through each other and God through these hard times.

Stay strong brother.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would make sense both parties could be delaying the announcement till st Helens campaign is over

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would make sense both parties could be delaying the announcement till st Helens campaign is over
That’s fair enough
How many weeks away is that approximately
I don’t follow their competition at all,what is the worst case scenario