EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennelers this week,
Full on confidence going into knights game, then warriors game,
I'm expecting to win both but the Knights game has me concerned,
I can't remember the last time we won in Newcastle,
I try to get to them all, and can't remember winning since 02 when haz slotted the match winner from the sideline,

Anyway, enjoy the coming weeks guys, I'm feeling good things coming,

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought we won there last year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i havent looked it up but off the top of my head ill say since 2002 we won 24-20 with a patten try saver in 2005, and the only other time was in 2012 i think 26-10

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just looked and 2012

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as we play the way we have the last two games, we will win at Newcastle.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as we play the way we have the last two games, we will win at Newcastle.
That's the big question Chris - we know we can lift for these big games but tend to struggle for intensity in games were expected to win.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to beat these show ponies and the Warriors to get in the top 4!!! And for souffs to lose the next 2.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was foolly sik bro I came three times and was promised two daughters, one baby goat and one virgin, I couldn't believe these mooder fookers did that..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My week has been made after this win :grinning:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Knights play in Melbourne on Monday night and then play us on Saturday, we will smash them.

On a side note turn arounds like what Newcastle have to do are disgraceful and further proof that the NRL is a Mickey Mouse comp. We had it ourselves with playing on Sunday and now backing up on Friday, while Souths had a cushy 8 day turn around.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought we slipped back into defending the lead mode for the last 10 minutes or so there...... while forgiveable given the result was assured at that point, kinda happy Des will be able to ground them a little with that. It wasn't a perfect game, hope they can keep building and time those perfect game for about a month from now.

Outstanding result, there was only very short windows there where we didn't look the dominant team (one of which wouldn't have happened if the ref didn't **** up).

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I said today I have a feeling we'll thump Souths and do something silly like lose to Newcastle. I just hope we mentally get up for the next two weeks. You just have to look at Souths vs Cowboys and then Souths vs Us to realise a week is a long time in rugby league.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights - playing for nothing as season is over, why risk injury. If we put 32 on Souths (who have better defence by a mile than us), we should go 40+ against the Knights.
Warriors - playing for nothing as season is over, why risk injury. Will be thinking of mad monday. Anything less than 20+ would be disappointing.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Walked up the road from my place to grab a coffee at Jobels in Belmore and the whole place has a spring in its step.

Ps is it wrong to want Yiro Yiro for breakfast? I mean I am pretty hung over..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those inbreds ALWAYS give us a hard time in Newcastle. It will be a tough game. We will beat Once Were, though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the big question Chris - we know we can lift for these big games but tend to struggle for intensity in games were expected to win.
Don't I know it, but we did lift for the Titans when I expected they would scrape home against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.