Who is your favourite Dogs Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am just curious, who is your CURRENT favourite Dog's Player.

Men, do you have a man crush on anyone in particular?

Ladies, who is your crush?

Me, I have a couple. Jammer of Course, also Reynolds.

Why? both of them show unbridled passion toward the club and the game... sure it can get them in trouble but it is that passion that makes me love the club all the more

(Please don't turn this into a Reynolds bashing thread @Marley)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Used to be Graham until he turned into a marshmallow.

Now my man crush is David Klemmer. Hot headed, wrecking machine with a heart of gold.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Now my man crush is David Klemmer. Hot headed, wrecking machine with a heart of gold.
Yeah, he's up there too

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tend to agree with Assassin here - since he got the captaincy, Graham has played the game without the same intensity. Still in my top 2 though.

For me its Klemmer, Graham then Morris twiins

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tend to agree with Assassin here - since he got the captaincy, Graham has played the game without the same intensity. Still in my top 2 though.

For me its Klemmer, Graham then Morris twiins
Yeah I don't hate Graham, but he broke my heart lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one causes more impact and opposition mayhem then the BIG boy himself. The man mountain, the Dogzilla Monster, Kasiano :D

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't really have a favorite player but the player that really makes me proud when he is in form is Sam Kasiano coz no other team has a prop with his kind of skill.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tim Lafai has been my favourite player for years.

I don't really have a favourite anymore, but if I had to pick one player I'd like to see succeed most it would be Will Hopoate.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For some of us favourite players go back a ways. Also criteria changes, from the youthful stars-in-the-eyes perspective to an older appreciation of what a particular player means for the team or delivers on the field. When the first fav player of our youth retires its a bit hard to take. I've found its best to move on and find a new one.

From memory these have been favourites for me over the years:

Turvey
Baabaa
Steve Reardon
Haz
David Stagg
Kaz

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am just curious, who is your CURRENT favourite Dog's Player.

Men, do you have a man crush on anyone in particular?

Ladies, who is your crush?

Me, I have a couple. Jammer of Course, also Reynolds.

Why? both of them show unbridled passion toward the club and the game... sure it can get them in trouble but it is that passion that makes me love the club all the more

(Please don't turn this into a Reynolds bashing thread @Marley)

Seriously though I love all the boys; anyone who pulls on a Dogs jersey is a favourite but if I had to pick a player or two currently playing for us I would say Josh Jackson, Jammer and Dane Chisholm (what a spunk! Lol.)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For some of us favourite players go back a ways. Also criteria changes, from the youthful stars-in-the-eyes perspective to an older appreciation of what a particular player means for the team or delivers on the field. When the first fav player of our youth retires its a bit hard to take. I've found its best to move on and find a new one.

From memory these have been favourites for me over the years:

Turvey
Baabaa
Steve Reardon
Haz
David Stagg
Kaz

You have great taste Psycho Doggie. They would be on my list as favourites over the years as well as Shifty and Lobster.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Beastwood. .. He gives hope to dudes that don't look like athletes.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have great taste Psycho Doggie. They would be on my list as favourites over the years as well as Shifty and Lobster.
Lobster's steal off of Karmichael Hunt and sprint for a try is still one of my favourite ever tries. I don't think I stopped laughing for days, the look on Hunt's face was priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.