Official Samrani joins Bulldogs

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
never really heard of him so anyone have any info that would be great

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jordan Samrani has agreed to terms with the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs for the next 3 seasons.

Samrani, who stands 190cm and weights 101kg plays anywhere in the outside backs, has had a breakout season with the Cronulla Sharks scoring 9 tries in 5 games and regularly running for over 150m per game.

When asked about the impending move Samrani was pragmatic when saying “I am excited to be furthering my career at the Bulldogs, and I appreciate everything the Sharks have done for me, it was a tough decision to make, but Craig Fitzgibbon was great when I spoke to him.”

Bulldogs officials were happy to secure Samrani’s signature, “He is definitely one of the premium outside backs in the Jersey Flegg competition and we very much look forward to adding to his game to help him achieve even bigger goals.”

Jordan Samrani has... - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs News | Facebook

Who knows the reliability of this Facebook page.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Old news

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice.. We got linked to him earlier, good to see it confirmed. He's one of the better rated junior backs. Gus keeps signing good young players. They won't all pan out but we have the best prospects we've had in years that were either recruited or from our own juniors.