Jordan Samrani

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah Bulldogs for life is hit and miss!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone in the comments with the last name samrani wrote that he excited for this... maybe a family member?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. Gus likes getting players from the U19's State of Origin teams. And he did show they are a pretty sure thing to make grade most of the time.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used go to school with joe semrani at kingsgrove north, probably a rello. He was a big unit.
I think we tried getting him last year

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe a swap deal for Kayne Kalache who has recently joined & played with the Sharks NSWCup team Newtown Jets.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the 80s and 90s, the Dogs were a renowned "Nursery" club producing many top-class players, then the 3 stooges took over and that was the end of that!
It's good to see we are going back to the future.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sure this kid is another local junior too.

- scratch that I thought he was. He’s an Acquinas Colts kid.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe a swap deal for Kayne Kalache who has recently joined & played with the Sharks NSWCup team Newtown Jets.
Pretty sure kalache was on the verge of being in the top 30 at the dogs till he broke his arm.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure this kid is another local junior too.

- scratch that I thought he was. He’s an Acquinas Colts kid.
Family are Dogs fans going by pics on FB. Several pics of Jordan in Bulldogs jerseys and 1 Mounties jumper.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
So that means if the above is true that 3 Bulldogs are in tonights U19 SoO teams. Will be tuning in. See who else we can start bugging Gus to recruit!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heckler where are you bro? Samrani's in da house cuz
Haahaahaa...massive dogs fans. This kid ticks all the boxes. Know the family really well. Real Athlete and a top footballer. Had 4 clubs offer him contracts but chose the team he supported growing up. Gus and sharp were absolutely brilliant in the negotiations to the point of calling his parents regularly. They were impressed. This was lacking under our previous non existing pathways. Well done Gus and Co.