Flanagan -v- Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And we looked shit against a team in 8th position and all injured. so whats your point?
He's trying to say the Sharks attack is great, when it isn't. They played a team that ****en conceded TWO HUNDRED points lol. You guys are a laugh don't worry if or when we lose you guys will be happy as larry LMAO.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He's trying to say the Sharks attack is great, when it isn't. They played a team that ****en conceded TWO HUNDRED points lol. You guys are a laugh don't worry if or when we lose you guys will be happy as larry LMAO.
Ok and we couldn't score against a injured ravaged st George team. so whats that say about our attack?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok and we couldn't score against a injured ravaged st George team. so whats that say about our attack?
It was poor no doubt. Don't get me wrong we were awful and I was no where near happy with our performance, just the win. But to then be compared to the Sharks who have score more tries than only three teams this year is just shite, especially when we were in the top four for tries scored.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
we had been averaging about 30 pts a match the month before. St George were near the top of the NRL in defence and were best for a spell. They tried hard all match despite their injuries and issues. We woulda done better vs souths today, they were a lot worse than st george. Roosters will be hard but at least its in Sydney and not Nth Qld.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think we're a top 4 team next year if our halves play like they have the last few weeks. No where near it. Our kicking game seems non existant.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sooooooo f@cking sick of hearing how much we miss Ennis and how he's killing it at Cronulla.
*****, sell your jerseys and f@ck off and support the Sharks then ?!?
you're bad Billy

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And we looked shit against a team in 8th position and all injured. so whats your point?
True Cronulla put the cleaners on Souths we couldn't do it to stwan**rs

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sooooooo f@cking sick of hearing how much we miss Ennis and how he's killing it at Cronulla.
*****, sell your jerseys and f@ck off and support the Sharks then ?!?
truth hurts, but it doesnt mean you sell you jerseys and and start supporting sharks.

Of course people can have opinions.
My point is, I reckon everyone has had their say at least once in the 30 f@cking threads that have been created on this very same subject this year.

JT threads are created almost every year for last 10 years, dont see you complaining about that.

Ennis is the buy of the year for sharkies and loss for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
truth hurts, but it doesnt mean you sell you jerseys and and start supporting sharks.

JT threads are created almost every year for last 10 years, dont see you complaining about that.

Ennis is the buy of the year for sharkies and loss for us.
Ennis isn't a loss for us, he wouldn't be able to play like that for us. He even had a sly dig at Des about it a few weeks back.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldnt it be Robinson vs Hasler since we are playing the chooks on Friday?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis isn't a loss for us, he wouldn't be able to play like that for us. He even had a sly dig at Des about it a few weeks back.

yeah you are right, Cook has the goods.

we just got an extra hooker for 330k/year when we didnt really need it.

Des could even make Cameron Smith look shiit house.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah you are right, Cook has the goods.

we just got an extra hooker for 330k/year when we didnt really need it.

Des could even make Cameron Smith look shiit house.
Maybe, maybe not. Still think Lichaa will be a very good Hooker...but i do question why Des decided to buy him when we had Cook sitting in reserve grade.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. Still think Lichaa will be a very good Hooker...but i do question why Des decided to buy him when we had Cook sitting in reserve grade.

Des had no faith in cook plus Des is/was completely sold on cook, thinking that it was the hooker position which was holding us back from winning a premiership.

completely wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des had no faith in cook plus Des is/was completely sold on cook, thinking that it was the hooker position which was holding us back from winning a premiership.

completely wrong.
The only one holding us back is Des..

Status
Not open for further replies.