Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
his problem is he is trying to bring a canned pre packaged style to the team. He also doesnt understand squad composition or the value of experience
A bigger problem is he appears to want to be the players best mates and that never works out… the Bellamy’s, Bennett’s and Robbo’s still have a good rapport with their players, but they demand effort, attitude and physicality for 80mins, not 15.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bigger problem is he appears to want to be the players best mates and that never works out… the Bellamy’s, Bennett’s and Robbo’s still have a good rapport with their players, but they demand effort, attitude and physicality for 80mins, not 15.
They don't need a mate, they need a fkn coach that they fear and respect.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately the real problem is signing a youngster and expecting him to be your marquee man.
Hynes is doing well at the Sharks a young marquee signing.

Even Clune & Clifford are playing better than Burton and they don't have all the wraps on them.

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I really believed in Trent Barrett, I thought be would bring back attacking football and that we would be the envy of the NRL.

Regrettably, I am now of the opinion that I have more chance of sharing a hot tub with Elle Macpherson and Pamala Anderson.

It’s time to rip the band-aid off and bring in another coach. Who the coach is I’m unsure. After supporting the Dogs for over 50 years I can’t put up with another year of this shit.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I really believed in Trent Barrett, I thought be would bring back attacking football and that we would be the envy of the NRL.

Regrettably, I am now of the opinion that I have more chance of sharing a hot tub with Elle Macpherson and Pamala Anderson.

It’s time to rip the band-aid off and bring in another coach. Who the coach is I’m unsure. After supporting the Dogs for over 50 years I can’t put up with another year of this shit.
Couldn't have said it any better mate! Agree with every word of this [emoji817]

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel nein showed footage of him when it at like 40 nil or around there and he was playing around with a pen looking confused. Any other coach would have been screaming thru the radio / crying / showing some sort of emotion. Barrett just looked like a lost child.
That did it for me. The dropped pen.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The huge worry is Burton our marquee man is playing absolutely shit
Hey finally someone admitting burton has been rubbish.
Not trying to single him out but after 4 games he certainly hasn't been the saviour most of this mob thought he would be

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was so bad that at 16-0 I knew there was fk all chance of winning so I hoped we at least scored a single point
I was screaming at the TV to take the 2 points just before half time as I knew that would be the only points we would be getting. Right on cue, we dropped the ball early in that next set. [emoji2359]