• Total voters

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
facebook bulldog groups claiming flannigan will be picked at 7, get ready for more sack Tbaz threads

Malla

Reaction score
Is Baz bringing Flanno back basically his last option before he gets the flick?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The time to act is NOW! Not another rebuild not another farce or young coach PR project.

BRING IN SHANE FLANAGAN and lets get back to winning ways.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen this on twitter, never seen anything more true to be honest, Baz doing the below and now giving us our 3rd 7 in 5 weeks? How can Baz have a year and a half to decide who he wants to partner Burto and still not know? Having 3 halves in 5 weeks shows hes clueless and certainly doesnt help burto, we arent playing to his strengths and giving him no consistent halves partner, Baz needs to go36AA6942-C45C-4CE5-9FDB-58586BF16E1D.png

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested to see how Baz went over the summer and into the new season but its clear he has no idea, Gus really is going to earn his money sorting this mess out

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sack Barrett.
Throughout last year, I firmly believed that Barrett was not the right man for the job. I said move him on ASAP. Everyone kept saying (and some continue to say) give him time, he needs to build his squad.

We continue to waste time with him at the helm. More time spent at the bottom of the comp. Everyday he is our coach, we are wasting precious time.

Move him on now. If we don’t, we will waste another year.

Look at what Cronulla is doing. Tough calls need to be made to see change and improvement.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's freestyle attacking football, there is no method to any of it. They make it up as they go, I get you have to play eyes up footy but we do nothing with offloads never look to shift after offloads we just run to where the numbers are.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus sacked a coach once who was sitting 4th on the table. He cited he didn't have the credentials to bring the team a premiership.

What does this say for Barrett?

We'd be lucky to make the top 10, let alone top 4, and day dreaming if one thinks he'll bring us a premiership. Only thing he's bringing us is a set of utensils to bake cakes.