Official - Hasler sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now it starts to get juicy. Will be an interesting 6 weeks leading up to pre season. Who's our new coach? Pay? Dymock? Macguire?

Personally would give Pay or Dymock a crack. Get that dogs culture back. Bring back Turvey ASAP and issue a PUBLIC APOLOGY to him. But the interesting part will be player movements. Do the Morris boys stay? Does Lichaa stay now? What about Eastwood? How bad is our cap situation? Does Foran bitch out? Will be a interesting few weeks. But at least it's a step in the right direction. Excited about the club again!!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if this will have any ramifications with Koran

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if this will have any ramifications with Koran
I reckon it will to be honest. Let's hope he stays to show his loyalty to Canterbury that he wants to play for a great club. Now des is gone, we will get a #1 five eight

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im concerned
After the coach is named what are we all going to have to start rumours about ?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, we still have no coach.

Bulldogs DNA please. I like Hagan but I don't think he's interested. If you can't get a Bulldogs bloke at least get someone from a winning culture like the Maroons. If you could create the sort of culture that they have in a club you'd be well off.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as we don't get Daley or the doctor cock from souths this is superb news

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Hahah. I'm fucking cheering hasler is gone. Even though it might take Foran with him. I'm all in to go to belmore and start a massive party
Foran won't have any other team that can fit him in and he signed a contract with the Dogs not with Des - Des was an enticement, but it could never be core - he has to be professional enough - but we also have to give him the support in other ways that he expected from Des' mentorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.