Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve always rated Gomez , he’s quick and a handy defender. His issue though has been injuries.but when he’s fit he has much to offer.
Unfortunately for him though he’s dropped down the pecking order in the CB role .
Right back? , he can play that position well also but we’ve been spoilt with Trent’s attacking contributions that he will always be a back up .
I don’t think Gomez wants to be a fringe player though, who knows , wouldn’t be surprised if a good offer came in and we offloaded him.
Really hope he stays as see him and Konate as the future. Amazing player who's just been fucked by injuries, tho hopefully he's turned that corner?

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So man city have ruled out de Bruyne , walker also their rock at the back been missing and still out in Ruben Dias
if we can’t win this at full strength against them with probably the best mid fielder in the world out we need slapping
imagine us missing our best player vvd and Trent
FA cup final is a certainty surely

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So man city have ruled out de Bruyne , walker also their rock at the back been missing and still out in Ruben Dias
if we can’t win this at full strength against them with probably the best mid fielder in the world out we need slapping
imagine us missing our best player vvd and Trent
FA cup final is a certainty surely
Will wait to see if those players are out but there's no certainties in anything. City are an incredible team with the best squad in world football. I'll be a hard game no matter what

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be interesting seeing the front three today. And whether Hendo plays?

I'd love to see Diaz, Bobby and Salah up front with Fab, Thiago and Keita behind. Chances of that happening though? Slim!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alisson, Trent Konate Virgil Robertson, Fabinho Thiago Keita, Salah Mane Diaz

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
De BRuyne on the bench. We need to be 3 up before he comes on, then sub Jones on to take him out for a late late red.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Paramount is absolute dog shit quality ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm still nervous about the second half, City could come out like lunatics lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
massive LOL @ Pepchester city

Manbun Jack Freakish got roughed up during the week and they got rattled by Atleti