The Consolidated Cricket Thread

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My prediction is we be bowled out for 50 or less and England will be 3 down for about 150-200 at close of play

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Switch on the TV to see Australia 5/27.. LOL, what the f*ck?!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broad is 5/6. Must be the fastest Michelle in test cricket.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
This collapse is somewhat hilarious.. sack the batting coach!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
thats what happens when you score double hundreds after double hundreds on flat indian type conditions.

you forget how to play on swinging decks...lesson for cricket australia when they prepare pitches for next test series in the country.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tv nearly copped a remote through it, why would u bat first on that wicket

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Writing was on the wall when they announced the team. ****ing morons. Voges is useless, yet they drop Mitch marsh. **** me dead. Clarke in serious trouble. I was very confident he'd score a big ton today..

The ball moving around so much and they all play on the crease. Gotta play forward of the crease when it's moving that much

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what happens when you score double hundreds after double hundreds on flat indian type conditions.

you forget how to play on swinging decks...lesson for cricket australia when they prepare pitches for next test series in the country.
Personally i blame the pathetic pitches we create to keep the hit and giggle crowd happy. They just get no experience facing a ball that doesn't come on dead straight. For CA it's all about the $$ and filling up those stadiums and getting in the sponsors for hit and giggle.