Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bad news peeps, back in hospital with a 3R (severe rejection) the highest grade of organ rejection.

Now the coconut heart is too relaxed and beating and 30bpm, 1 beat every 2 seconds lol

Already talk of the twin turbos being implanted (pacemaker AND defibrillator) I would be the first **** in history to have them lol

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck. Thinking of you dude. Hoping for all the best mate.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@TANK 2.0

Shit.

Sending my love.

Thought you were out of the woods.

How long has this been happening.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bad news peeps, back in hospital with a 3R (severe rejection) the highest grade of organ rejection.

Now the coconut heart is too relaxed and beating and 30bpm, 1 beat every 2 seconds lol

Already talk of the twin turbos being implanted (pacemaker AND defibrillator) I would be the first **** in history to have them lol
As long as they can keep it beating things are ok. On the plus side, from the talks of your being able to hit the gym and everything you are in far better shape now than before the transplant. So hopefully this is the last tune up you'll need for a long time. Best wishes mate.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in lol
They might be pulling you back in but they won't be keeping you down. Hopefully things start coming good soon. Thinking of you champ.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I keep telling you mate...

Less Tony Williams and more David Klemmer.. *thumbs up*.

Thinking of you and hopefully this is the last hospital visit before things finally start to pick up for you.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk sorry to hear bro

Few more shrugs of those big shoulders of urs and hopefully that will b the last of it all.

Stay upbeat as best u can bro

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there big fella. If there is one person who can keep fighting, its you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something new is happening now, the heart stalls and actually stops beating for 5-10 beats. Happened a few times between 3am-5am and is spinning everyone out.

What's funny is they were coming running in thinking I'm dead lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS if i say something that really offends you I apologise in advance. I'm on a mega steroid called methylprednisone and it is a psychotic lol

So, I'm sorry for anything I will say lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok so just had a code blue. Heart stopped for 15 seconds. Coupled that with a 3R rejection and looks like I'm fucked.

Booking a emergency defibrillator and pacemaker asap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Thinking of you brother. I hope it all turns out well.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay out of the marriage thread then :grinning:

Having seen the effect of strong roids on my old man recently, I can see how it can mess you up!

Go to your happy place.....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks habibeh, the two roids they are giving me got me shaking like a Latina bubble butt twirking lol
LMFAO. Brother how can you be so upbeat in a time like this? Love your enthusiasm champ. Keep smiling for us :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.