Search results

1. MP4 - Eedz

Favourite/Least Favourite Holiday Destination...

[emoji30] you're killing me buddy
  2. MP4 - Eedz

Nasha when are you and Andy going to get back on Facebook, Insta and Snapchat? I'm b b b b b balls deep in that shit right now it's the best lol It's not like it was before, it's Comedy Central right now
  3. MP4 - Eedz

If you have family or friends there that know where to go and what to do, it's pretty bro
  4. MP4 - Eedz

Haha yeah you were ****ed after day two lol "I can sit here for the next two weeks explaining the DC world to you and still wouldn't begin to understand" Me: this isn't a real painting Asian: yes I only one Me: it's a photocopy of a painting Asian: no real I only one
  5. MP4 - Eedz

Las Vegas for me. NY is a close second Least favourite is Gold Coast, super overrated. You have more fun at Byron with Cheechs medicine tbh
  6. MP4 - Eedz

David Klemmer accidently knocks out NSW trainer

What a beast lol imagine when his body matures.[emoji106]
  7. MP4 - Eedz

Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

I really hope Mbye can provide stability. Other then that it's a good move all round, congrats to him.
  8. MP4 - Eedz

Gay Marriage

In the words of Arnold... Gay marriage is something between a man and a woman lol
  9. MP4 - Eedz

ATTN: People who like Art and doodling

G'day people, Happy Australia Day for yesterday I started a Community page on Facebook which can be a little fun of artisy people It's called "Love Your Doodle" (I'm hilarious I know). So you pretty much post an image of your doodling work (good or bad, something you created while on the...
  10. MP4 - Eedz

the NEW simpsons thread

Fkn Simpsons... I remember once KE goes to me "I actually like the Halloween episodes cause it allows them to be a real cartoon" I was like "what the fark is it to you right now" hahahahhaha fkn KE and The Simpsons Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. MP4 - Eedz

Ben Barba’s Broncos career in the balance - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. MP4 - Eedz

Jason Taylor new Wests coach

Terrible Terrible signing. I really think it's a terrible decision. We'll terrorise them never year I think... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. MP4 - Eedz

James Graham- Prop of the year

Well deserved. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. MP4 - Eedz

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Absolutely disgusting in the final third tonight. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. MP4 - Eedz

We're fucted Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  16. MP4 - Eedz

Kabaul has saved these ****** 10 times so far Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  17. MP4 - Eedz

Finally, amazing what can happen when you actually force a shot on target. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  18. MP4 - Eedz

Spurs have played like shit, absolute shit. And yet we're behind. So typical of us honestly Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  19. MP4 - Eedz

We're incredibly frustrating. We dominate without creating nay TRUE scoring chances. You know the saying win ugly, we take it one step further. We can't score ugly Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  20. MP4 - Eedz

I'd be playing Rosicky for Ramsey tbg Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  21. MP4 - Eedz

Ennis says he'll be ready for the GF

If he doesn't how much does this year remind you of 2004? Especially if the Roosters had won. We play Penrith and win with out Captain sustaining a leg injury. You still got Reni there too which is cool tbh 10 years down the track. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  22. MP4 - Eedz

SMH: Why Jamal Idris really left the BUlldogs

Fark his got a mouth on him Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  23. MP4 - Eedz

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1410966000# Fantastic interview from 4minutes onward. Like him or not, he huts a lot of truths :( All Arsenal fans should listen to this interview Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  24. MP4 - Eedz

Anyone watch the Dortmund game? By all reports on Goonersworld we were disgusting Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  25. MP4 - Eedz

Even though it was a draw, we played much better than the last three games. Passes where sticking, much more clinical IMO Same about Debuchy :( Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  26. MP4 - Eedz

Sons of Anarchy

Errraappp errrraapppp Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  27. MP4 - Eedz

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  28. MP4 - Eedz

Sons of Anarchy

That's disgusting dude, as if Jax and Gemma would have sons?? Haha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  29. MP4 - Eedz

Sons of Anarchy

This show died along with Opie for me. But I like that the final season is announced and they can build to a great finish. Sutter knows how to do that, just watch the The Shield finale. Probably the best ever. I got this feeling it ends with Jax... Riding through this world, all alone haha...
  30. MP4 - Eedz

C'mon you don't really believe that do you?, you could say the same about playing CL and they don't have that this year. Money talks and if Moyes had 150million to toss around he'd have players wanting to play for him as well. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  31. MP4 - Eedz

I don't disagree, but it's just everywhere atm. Too much criticism not enough optimism IMO. We've only strengthened from last season, and had we not had the injury toll we had that squad could very well have won the title. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  32. MP4 - Eedz

Truth be told, we've spent a lot over the last year. Ozil and Sanchez are two massive signings, plus a host of other really good players who will add value. Without losing the core of our future squad. Granted we still need to improve in certain areas, but we've been 'active" in to those areas...
  33. MP4 - Eedz

Dude if we signed Sanchez, Welbeck, Debuchy and Chambers on deadline day you'd have an empty box of tissues next to you right now. And don't forget buying without selling is another big factor, we've only lost Vermaelen and Sagna Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  34. MP4 - Eedz

He's a good signing, and permanent too which is good. I'm critical of Wenger for not strengthening our defense. I know Chambers has been a surprise tbh but still. Overall he done well this window and I generally appreciate him being sensible with spending money. It's not what it's all about IMO...
  35. MP4 - Eedz

I'd rather Welbeck very Balotelli. His a good young player who keeps his head out of the papers. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  36. MP4 - Eedz

I was up watching it... Too disgusted to walk back to my room to get my phone cause I would have said guard it and got back in bed and slept. We are disgusting tbh absolutely disgusting. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  37. MP4 - Eedz

Also no excuses really, we have enough world class players to win this game. When it does happen, it will come off awesome. Passes just aren't sticking yet... But they will!! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  38. MP4 - Eedz

Alexis can play up front if we have better control at the back and improve our passing (can't believe I'm saying that). We need someone like Khedira.... NOW Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  39. MP4 - Eedz

Giroud made a massive difference. Took Wilshere and Ox off for Santi and Campbell. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  40. MP4 - Eedz

No fluke bro we played some great balls in the box. Instead of turning difficulty level on high and trying to walk it in. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  41. MP4 - Eedz

We need Sanogo lol Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  42. MP4 - Eedz

We're getting bullied in the middle third. Dying in the arse in the front third cause we get too cute as usual. And the back... Well what can say about our back. They're have a great time fking around. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  43. MP4 - Eedz

Western Sydney Wanderers Superthread!

Incredible victory!! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  44. MP4 - Eedz

Didn't know how to delete the ***** on Tapatalk, so I just deleted the text and wrote this instead. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  45. MP4 - Eedz

New venue for Gunners to watch the games, main opening is the City game cause the other games are Monday morning. Hope to see all you boys there, should be good to catch up. September 13th Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  46. MP4 - Eedz

Happy Birthday, Assassin.

Happy B'day brudda Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  47. MP4 - Eedz

Wow Southampton what an assist. An assist Mesut would be proud of Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  48. MP4 - Eedz

Belated for the great man Robin Williams. Fkn Ramsey Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  49. MP4 - Eedz

Did it the hard way... Three points finally on opening round. We'll take it Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  50. MP4 - Eedz

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Sold my Xbox One a few months ago, had sellings remorse, so I'm back baby haha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  51. MP4 - Eedz

Reynolds response to a clown on twitter

Haha Reynolds is God Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  52. MP4 - Eedz

All hopes pinned on Arteta and Flamini I suppose, perhaps Wilshere will take on more of a DM role. Options are there, but last year we had options up front too until Walcott, Podolski, Sanogo and co all got injuries at the same as Ramsey, Ox and co. So... Wenger needs to sign IMO Sent from my...
  53. MP4 - Eedz

Anyone else read that article of Nasri before the game? Fk that little in grate ***** has a mouth in him Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  54. MP4 - Eedz

We need a fkn DM and CB asap, we could risk a brilliant contender year over a silly decision not to pay overs for Khedira IMO even if it's a year, then sell him but let's give ourselves the best opportunity to win it this year. **** knows we deserve the ***** Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  55. MP4 - Eedz

Best 5 Current NRL Halves

Lance Hohaia ma nice guy haha Remember how much I used to love him? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  56. MP4 - Eedz

Best 5 Current NRL Halves

1. Thurston 2. Cronk 3. Foran 4. DCE 5. Widdop Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  57. MP4 - Eedz

Vermaelen gone to Barcelona CONFIRMED. I don't understand why our backs couldn't have been rotated around more often. I get the whole partnership thing, but surely between the three of them, we could have found some common ground and fair rotation so Vermaelen didn't have to leave. I doubt...
  58. MP4 - Eedz

59. MP4 - Eedz

What's Gordon Tallis's deal ?

He's a media personality now, and like all media personalities the more shock jock they behave the more they are requested to be on air. More dollars, etc etc. Can't blame the bloke really, it's his livelihood now Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  60. MP4 - Eedz

Who cares FFS Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  61. MP4 - Eedz

Should I post one with titles won undefeated? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  62. MP4 - Eedz

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/25/4982954/arsenal-agree-16m-deal-for-southampton-star-chambers Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  63. MP4 - Eedz

Definitely Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  64. MP4 - Eedz

Dear Everyone Else, Kind Regards Gunners Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  65. MP4 - Eedz

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/22/4975092/ospina-agrees-to-four-year-arsenal-deal?CMPID=FBUK_140722_OspinaAgreesFourYearDeal Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  66. MP4 - Eedz

67. MP4 - Eedz

Haha this is true Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  68. MP4 - Eedz

This time last year Wenger made some statements about how he will spend over the next few seasons. But only quality. IF he gets Khedira as well you'd have to say he has more than delivered. And he never had to lose any big name promising talent to achieve it either. That's important to note as...
  69. MP4 - Eedz

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140717/arsenal-complete-mathieu-debuchy-signing Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  70. MP4 - Eedz

Apparently the only thing holding back the Khedira signing is his weekly wage demand. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  71. MP4 - Eedz

http://app.caughtoffside.com/?referrer=#article/caughtoffside-321254 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  72. MP4 - Eedz

73. MP4 - Eedz

Arsene you beautiful man Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  74. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Juuuuuuussst saying... Again :p Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  75. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Just saying.... That's not bad Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  76. MP4 - Eedz

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/07/4942345/debuchy-completes-arsenal-medical-ahead-of-8m-move?CMPID=FBUK_140707_DebuchyMedical Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  77. MP4 - Eedz

Apparently Debuchy is getting a medical. Good RB replacement for Sagna Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  78. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

King of Assists, doing what he does best and the footy Gods awarded him with a gooooaaallll Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  79. MP4 - Eedz

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

His career, pissed it all away Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  80. MP4 - Eedz

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Lol Todd Carney Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  81. MP4 - Eedz

Louis Suarez bite

4 month ban, and I picked up Uruguay in the world cup sweep at work :( Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  82. MP4 - Eedz

Louis Suarez bite

So are you calling me a rat ***** too :p PS I love him hahahaha funny bastard
  83. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Lol Suarez... In all seriousness, I'm speechless to the point I find him hilarious now haha Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  84. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

I got Uruguay in a work Sweep... if that helps your decision making brah Cheer for me...
  85. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Without sounding silly, I've been more impressed with Australia games (for the quality of their effort, and playing with heart) than I have the quality sides thus far...
  86. MP4 - Eedz

Product Placement

Would you prefer they attempted to fund the movie with Itchy and Scratchy dollars KE ? lol
  87. MP4 - Eedz

Lol this bloke on GoonerWorld made the funniest call regarding Serge Aurier And I quote "so this is how you'd say Sergio Aguero if you had no tongue" lol Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  88. MP4 - Eedz

No point getting caught up in rumours. Wenger may not have signed a striker when we needed one (to his credit he did try with both Suarez and Ba) but aside from that he did everything right. Minimal injuries we were 8 points clear on the top... Who knows what could have happened I trust him...
  89. MP4 - Eedz

The 2015 Formula One Thread

God willing he makes a full recovery, I have a feeling he woke from the coma sometime ago Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  90. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Dud Indivudual Team England... Doing what they do best Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  91. MP4 - Eedz

Speaking of crosses, I hate to admit but Oscar was putting some nice ones in this morning Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  92. MP4 - Eedz

Confirmed: David Villa to the A-League next season

Rumours are he might come to Wanderers... Fingers crossed Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  93. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

Really good performance by our boys. If we play like and not win or draw a game we can hold our heads high heading into the Asian Cup Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  94. MP4 - Eedz

Are there many Kennel Members on the Central Coast

Done... drive up now, you'll make lunch!
  95. MP4 - Eedz

2014 World Cup Thread

lol what exactly would the wig do they have the same hair style :p
  96. MP4 - Eedz

Sucks for OX :( PS I'm glad they zoomed that section of his knee, would have completely missed that :(
  97. MP4 - Eedz

Mick Shelley · Top Commenter · Bromley Tech I have to congratulate you guys for starting a new rumour, we were all getting fed up with the old ones. I LOL'd at this reply tbh
  98. MP4 - Eedz

Do You Feel Sorry for Canberra?

Yes, but they only have themselves to blame for signing Ricky Stuart AND signing him on a ridiculous contract
  99. MP4 - Eedz

Are there many Kennel Members on the Central Coast

Funny you say that, cause I grew up in Penrith. Now I work and look forward to moving up here.
  100. MP4 - Eedz

What's your age

Really? *the look* You still play with Lego bro lol