Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really like Cesc, and would love him back on sentiment. But I just can't see where he would fit in.

40mil will put a massive dent in our transfer budget, and we need these funds to strengthen other areas.

So whilst I would be saddened to see him run out for another EPL team, and will be ropable when he does well, this is something I could forgive Arsene for.

If we purchase Fabregas, we need to sell Ozil or Carzola. Ozil is the only one who will command 30m, but even then that is a 12m loss in one year.

And I am not condoning the sale of Ozil. I think with a world class striker in front of him, he will terrorise the EPL next season.
Apparently us and Man City don't want him but Man Utd and Chelsea are interested.

I think van Glassie will convince him to join Utd.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fabregas in a Utd or Chelsea jersey... a died a little inside.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Barca and Munchen want Ramsey badly.

An Arsenal midfielder going to Barca? Unheard of!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We're not in the race for Cesc Fàbregas as far as I know and we absolutely do not need another no 10

We have Mata, Kagawa, Januzaj, Rooney to name a few who can play in that position..

Chelsea are the front runners to sign Fàbregas, reportedly offering Barcelona £30m for his services

Not sure if Fàbregas would want to work under Mourinho though, we'll see soon enough

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol it's not in the news aggregator so I'm not buying.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cesc a done deal with Chelsea apparently...

Would of loved him back for sentimental reasons, but obviously we need other positions filled.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Out for 2 weeks, apparently.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sucks for OX :(

PS I'm glad they zoomed that section of his knee, would have completely missed that :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsene Wenger has spoken directly with Zinedine Zidane in a desperate attempt to broker a deal for Real Madrid starlet Alvaro Morata.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are after Lorenzo Insigne from Napoli, apparently he is called the "Italian Messi".

Comes cheap for £17 million.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Loic Remy wants to become Arsenal’s first summer signing. French international Remy, 27, is desperate to join the Gunners ahead of any other interested clubs.

Barcelona are set to beat Arsenal to the signature of Borussia Dortmund defender Lukasz Piszczek.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsenal will make a move for Southampton teenager Calum Chambers after scouting him twice for England Under-19s.

Arsenal are ready to re-sign Carlos Vela for just £3.25million — two years after selling him.

Arsenal will watch Colombia World Cup keeper David Ospina - as Arsene Wenger puts him on his signing shortlist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Real Madrid have slapped a £24m price-tag on sought-after Arsenal target Alvaro Morata - although the Gunners could land him for significantly less if they hand the Spanish club a buyback option.

Arsenal are "very interested" in £30million-rated Colombia striker Jackson Martinez, according to the player’s Italian representative.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mandžukić said he's leaving Bayern Munich

Somebody tell Wenger to get on the phone ASAP, would be a great signing for Arsenal / Chelsea

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Cesc Fàbregas unveiled in a Chelsea kit after completing his move from Barcelona, he will wear the #4

Interested in hearing your thoughts, Gooners?