Congrats on the victory, I'm still counting Sanogo's assist as a goal

I'm off to bed, g'night folks!

#TeamSanogo
Lol, goodnight Sonny and Dogandgunner.

PS don't think they will show it.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
impressive by Arsenal...hate to put a dampener on things...but it was citys b team...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I know...but majority of citys team were sitting in the stands...they looked all over the place....
best part of the game was Nasri copping it every time he touched the ball...LOL love it

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man can't wait to watch it. Bloody early start with a new boss. Couldn't take the risk.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know...but majority of citys team were sitting in the stands...they looked all over the place....
best part of the game was Nasri copping it every time he touched the ball...LOL love it
Out of the 4 we were missing was one of our best strike weapons and arguably the best midfielder in the world.

No doubt it would of been closer if both teams were full strength.

Still a positive start.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS their midfield tightened up once they made changes in the 2nd half. We were all over them.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
no doubt u were all over them!
hope arsenal go well...sanchez will only get a bit better once hes settled...girouds goal was amazing and maybe he should start shooting from there more often lol
all the best for the season...but as of next week...im putting on my red goggles...no more compliments for u goons

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arsenal have always played and attractive attacking brand of football under Wenger. The test however will be how you cope when put under pressure. You didn't manage well last season I think you guys are short of decent defensive midfielders and central defenders. Vermaelen for me is no big loss .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or do the new jerseys look like they're painted on?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
We need a fkn DM and CB asap, we could risk a brilliant contender year over a silly decision not to pay overs for Khedira IMO even if it's a year, then sell him but let's give ourselves the best opportunity to win it this year. **** knows we deserve the *****

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Anyone else read that article of Nasri before the game? Fk that little in grate ***** has a mouth in him

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a fkn DM and CB asap, we could risk a brilliant contender year over a silly decision not to pay overs for Khedira IMO even if it's a year, then sell him but let's give ourselves the best opportunity to win it this year. **** knows we deserve the *****

carvalho will be a better option than kheidra but i have a feeling wenger will only buy a cb and not a dm this window

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
All hopes pinned on Arteta and Flamini I suppose, perhaps Wilshere will take on more of a DM role. Options are there, but last year we had options up front too until Walcott, Podolski, Sanogo and co all got injuries at the same as Ramsey, Ox and co. So... Wenger needs to sign IMO