Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wACBAu9coUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACBAu9coUU[/video]

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That pisses me off even more, TBH. 30 Rock does this, too. They try to pass it off as humour when it's not funny at all.
It was the 90's. It was a different time for humour.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Would you prefer they attempted to fund the movie with Itchy and Scratchy dollars KE ? lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate that American Apparel commercial they constantly play on the radio.

Something, something standing there, buy some American Apparel underwear....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went and watched the Apple commercial AKA Sex Tape the other night. My fault, really. Don't know why I just didn't jump on pirate bay and download it...

Not only did we hear the word "ipad" once every thirty seconds, we even had running commentary on them. "The construction on these things are great!" I especially liked how the apple logo had to be strategically placed just in case the commercial I was watching didn't make it clear it was a commercial for Apple.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I went and watched the Apple commercial AKA Sex Tape the other night. My fault, really. Don't know why I just didn't jump on pirate bay and download it...

Not only did we hear the word "ipad" once every thirty seconds, we even had running commentary on them. "The construction on these things are great!" I especially liked how the apple logo had to be strategically placed just in case the commercial I was watching didn't make it clear it was a commercial for Apple.
Nice, did you see any non Apple things in it or is it all Apple computers and etc?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

I haven't seen said movie, but I feel I would spend all my time watching it focused on Cameron Diaz

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice, did you see any non Apple things in it or is it all Apple computers and etc?
Nope. Everything was apple. Phones, computers and tablets.

I haven't seen said movie, but I feel I would spend all my time watching it focused on Cameron Diaz
You couldn't see her T but she did show her A a few times. Too small for me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Everything was apple. Phones, computers and tablets.

You couldn't see her T but she did show her A a few times. Too small for me.
She is still alright for her milf age to be honest.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.