Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsenal are ready to rival Manchester United in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund and Germany defender Mats Hummels, 25, for £30m. (Sunday Mirror)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd dare say that Ramsey is our MVP. We kinda fell to shit after he got injured last season and was the player of the EPL before he got injured.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Arsenal are ready to rival Manchester United in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund and Germany defender Mats Hummels, 25, for £30m. (Sunday Mirror)
That's a new one and one that kinda sounds like BS to me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's a new one and one that kinda sounds like BS to me.
Maybe because we got Özil, BFG and Podolski, he is linked to us. Same goes with Khedira.

Can we afford both? If so, porque no los dos?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
In my opinion, Arsenal will probably land Khedira

There's too many midfielders at the Real Madrid, if they play their traditional 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 this season then it means somebody will miss out on playing time

Can't see Ancelotti benching Modric or Alonso in a 4-2-3-1 and in a 4-3-3, they recently signed Kroos so I'm sure he'll be guaranteed playing time

If Khedira lowers his wages then he'll be an Arsenal player

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But who do we need more, Khedira or Hummels?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For Arsenal? Probably take Khedira at the moment

Khedira would sit just in front of the defense and plug any gaps, Arteta and Flamini both aging on so Khedira would be a great compliment to Ramsey who can push forward

Mertesacker and Koscielny have formed a pretty good relationship in defense, they're keeping your Captain Vermaelen on the bench so that's a big compliment to them

Either players would waltz into any starting 11, Khedira will be cheaper to sign since he'd be keen on a move and Real Madrid should be willing to sell since they've signed Kroos

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
0-1 to monaco falcao scores with a header, completely unmarked. Monreal has looked shyte so far

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
A bit of transfer news for you Assassin

Sporting CP are in massive debt (£350m) and are prepared to offload William Carvalho for less than his contract release clause (£37m)

A fee of around £24m is being rumoured to have been offered to Sporting CP, so Arsenal will get Khedira or Carvalho

Either way, both excellent holding midfielders

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
William Carvalho will be an arsenal player within the next 48 hours
I'm hearing conflicting reports and price tags. One says he is all but signed for 24 million and the other says Arsenal will not pay 37 million for him....

Don't know what to believe. I'd really like to sign Khedira but if he doesn't come to us, I hope he goes to Munchen.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing conflicting reports and price tags. One says he is all but signed for 24 million and the other says Arsenal will not pay 37 million for him....

Don't know what to believe. I'd really like to sign Khedira but if he doesn't come to us, I hope he goes to Munchen.
the deal will be done sporting need to sell as they are in debt and need to rebuild there squad Its just the third party crap that needs to be sorted first which should happen within the next couple of days.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the deal will be done sporting need to sell as they are in debt and need to rebuild there squad Its just the third party crap that needs to be sorted first which should happen within the next couple of days.
Hope so. I've heard they're in 350 million dollar debt!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bit of transfer news for you Assassin

Sporting CP are in massive debt (£350m) and are prepared to offload William Carvalho for less than his contract release clause (£37m)

A fee of around £24m is being rumoured to have been offered to Sporting CP, so Arsenal will get Khedira or Carvalho

Either way, both excellent holding midfielders
Thanks brother.

You think Sanogo will start ahead of Giroud against Man Shitty?