Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So... external hard drives? Can we use them to store the mandatory installs on them, yet?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, anyone download that Guacamelle game? Not too bad, IMO.

I haven't downloaded the 2 crappy games this month.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell yes, it is. One of my favourite games ever. If it wasn't for GTA/Red Dead, it probably would be my fav of all time.
Ha ha I've been trying to think of that one .me and a mate usually have a cod night about every 6 weeks .Just shooting each other and cracking jokes. But that's been getting boring so we got the soniq all stars and that's a good laugh fighting each other.we used to have the crash challenges all the time , and he used to fukk me over with Dr neo and that ogedy bogedy face thing that circles around your cart lol .
Now I've got that twisted metal that's a lot of fun to.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i want another spyro game, they were awsome when i was younger. Fark this skylander shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rogue Legacy. It's very retro but extremely addictive. It's all I've been playing lately.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sold my Xbox One a few months ago, had sellings remorse, so I'm back baby haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been checking out the Gamescom trailers. A lot of really good looking games coming out. Call of Duty looks like COD crossed with Titanfall. Not sure if I'm interested in it.

Bloodborne looks brilliant.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
so im playing FUT and farking Mertersacker turned and chased down my TOTS Sterling and TOTS Defoe all game and to top it off this **** scores in the 90th min with a kick off glitch goal! i have now broke my second controller thanks to fifa.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
havent really read this thread much...but just wondering if its worth me getting the ps4?
ive loved my ps3 since it came out...but havent played much other than fifa / gta for the past 2 yrs....
i was thinkn of getting the ps4 when the next fifa comes out...and get the new MGS too...i used 2 love that game on ps2
Have you played mgs guns of the patriots and peace walker on ps3?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm playing GTA SA again, I wish they remake it with todays graphics.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I had bf4. Finished it in 4 days and then sold it. I can't wait for gta 5 to come out

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Yea I had bf4. Finished it in 4 days and then sold it. I can't wait for gta 5 to come out
my net wasnt working for a few days at my new joint so i started playing it again - ive stopped again because i cant wait for it on the xbox one and i can get rid of the 360