1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.
south of heaven
Last Activity:
Oct 14, 2019 at 10:16 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 6,221 8,030
Funny 9,580 9,448
Best Post 1,878 2,135
Love 1,217 1,563
Agree 555 153

south of heaven

Immortal, from the woy

Premium Member

Building new road Apr 28, 2016

south of heaven was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:16 PM
    1. haz123
      haz123
      Yeah after 12 years they do wear thin, I try to treat them how they treat me but it does get hard at times.
      But hey the money's good.
      1. south of heaven
        south of heaven
        Yeah fucking oath i should of done that when i was a young fella or joined the navy
        Feb 17, 2019
    2. haz123
      haz123
      Not very often, Once works done I'm out of there bit of a shit hole.
      1. south of heaven
        south of heaven
        Lol yep how the fuck do you deal with them,when i done lithgow by the end of the day i told a few inmates to go and get fucked, they are like manchilds
        Feb 17, 2019
    3. haz123
      haz123
      Mate I work in the original Centre not the rapid build, our centre is full of gronks, theirs are all hand picked so they get very little trouble as yet.
      1. south of heaven
        south of heaven
        Ahh the abo riot joint lol, its not as bad as lithgow thats fucked, you go to the lion of waterloo for a feed ? For a small town food is decent and pretty cheap
        Feb 17, 2019
    4. haz123
      haz123
      You could of shouted a few cold ones then, Wellington is we're I spend my working life.
      1. south of heaven likes this.
      2. south of heaven
        south of heaven
        Lol that was fun those ones haves the cunts killed each other in there yet? Those pc cells are fucking brutal could not stand 5 minutes in that
        Feb 17, 2019
    5. haz123
      haz123
      Hi mate just a question, I noticed some pictures you up loaded last year inside a correctional centre whilst being built. Where was that??? only want to know as I work in one.
      PS- don't hold that against me lol
      1. south of heaven
        south of heaven
        Wellington, cessnock, cobin,lithgow, longbay,golburn
        Lol done a few jobs for csi over the years if its the ones getting built that was cessnock and Wellington rapid builds
        Feb 17, 2019
    6. kingroose
      kingroose
      had a look at our rights for NHL, looks like we lost it for this new season. Soz bro for the bad info!!!
    7. south of heaven
      south of heaven
      Building new road
  • About