Recent content by south of heaven

1. south of heaven

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Yeah man you will have a ball
  2. south of heaven

That's about as fucking stupid as that rapper who used to get around with a band aid on his cheek , and that was pretty fucking stupid
  3. south of heaven

Lady boss of secret services, give me a 6 pack of saporo a kilo of prawns,a pack of double happiness and a whacking stick. I'll cover your sloped roof top issues before the shooter gets up in fucking thongs
  4. south of heaven

Lol fmd, I run up roofs 10 times steeper at work in thongs, In a shocking admission, the director of the Secret Services has revealed the agency did not guard the rooftop used by the gunman in Saturday’s attempted assassination as it was too slanted. Speaking to ABC News, Director Kimberly...
  5. south of heaven

Ah the outrage for someone lol, I got a freind like that. I also have a trans freind that goes by her male name for buisness ect. I mentioned the male name infront of this freind and copped a spray saying how dare I use that name. Couldn't explain to the dumbfuck I was asked to call her that...
  6. south of heaven

That will solve gun crimes in America lol
  7. south of heaven

Funny one that, is a comment like that really worth crying about deporting someone? Seriously they are a comedy duo, jack black seemed to back peddle pretty fast ,then a tour gets cancelled, I find that pretty crazy guess he is trying to over correct to protect his image ect. I wouldn't of...
  8. south of heaven

Seen a picture of the shooter, I hope they don't bury him in camp crystal lake, that could come back to haunt them
  9. south of heaven

News Peru officially categorizes transgender people as mentally ill

Buck angel is trans and he absolutely destroys the tik tok culture of morons,who make a million labels up for themselves https://youtube.com/shorts/OmFoo9mOC2E?si=1DbzCqjcsQeoT4LC
  10. south of heaven

News Peru officially categorizes transgender people as mentally ill

I know 2 trans women quite well, 1 has been trans for decades one , just transitioning. One of them runs her own buisness and goes to work as her old male self and around here neighbours as male, I asked the question why? She said its easier that way and doesn't want to alienate people who...
  11. south of heaven

Dids trumps wins?
  12. south of heaven

Dad jokes

Not sure dad joke but oldie but a goodie it scored me a free beer the other night. Walked into the shit house at a local establishment. A dude was pissing, I said hey bro that's highly illegal, he turned at me and said what the fuck ,I said you a grown man holding a child's dick. The fucker...
  13. south of heaven

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Fkn lol I gots me a collection been wearing 20 years plus
  14. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Good chance they are done and dusted
  15. south of heaven

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

Has she least had the decency to put her hand up and say look I crossed some boundaries and got carried away I'm sorry ? If not your entitled to shit on her lawn every day for a month , and is she hot ? A sneaky bj for compensation wouldn't hurt either