Recent content by south of heaven

1. south of heaven

Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

Fkn lol he was ok ,he had fun
  2. south of heaven

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Anal c unt I ate your horse Your dad took out a second mortgage to buy you a horse You loved it and took better care for it than yourself You command it, cleaned it, and fed it apples every day I was broke, drunk and hungry, so I killed your horse and ate it I ate your horse I ate your...
  3. south of heaven

A mate took way to much once, water fixes everything lol
  4. south of heaven

Start small ,like 5cent piece in hand ( well that's my gauge) give it half hour you'll soon know lol. We were fishing and had some next minute mate put this concert on his phone rods went down and we were walking in circles in water watching this gig fkn lol. knew everything that was going on...
  5. south of heaven

Apparently the Tyson Vape round $180 I'd the go to. A mate owns a leith cheif store they good to have a phone chat to
  6. south of heaven

I'm doing the medical thing soon ,for anxiety and sleep ect, used to smoke back in the day but bongs absolutely flogged me I green out and have massive panic attacks ,few mates are on it for similar things and pain and swear by it so I'll give it a crack, also been micro on shrooms that makes...
  7. south of heaven

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Even my gay mates said they wouldn't stick that shit in their mouths
  8. south of heaven

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Rocky Mountain oysters
  9. south of heaven

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Bingo, that's why I'll rent out an island afterwards to dry out for us lol, but who am I kidding we still be pounding, whiskey, beer and gin , just with lobsters oysters and prawns , and high end hookers, @Mr 95% I know you not the biggest seafood fan so I'll import the finest kobe beef for...
  10. south of heaven

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Sorry to inform you all ,I'm winning the fucking thing and the kennel world tour on the A380 will be happening. @Mr 95% you have the most important task of screening the lady entertainment .
  11. south of heaven

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

I do a small bbq at a venue Thurs and Friday So far sold out every week.simple as fuck food goes a long way I've never had so many women say how good my meat taste in their mouths Unfortunately it's not my Doodle
  12. south of heaven

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

I will suck you off to smell that cooking lol
  13. south of heaven

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Absolutely fkn lol
  14. south of heaven

Funny T-Shirts you’ve seen

I did own this one back in the day,