Recent content by south of heaven

1. south of heaven

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

I have a crack house next to my unit, it's always an adventure you should come visit, you will have fun sorting them out
  2. south of heaven

Immigration debate

3. south of heaven

Bondi stabbing

It would no risk but morally I can't, people to quick to whip out phones and record people losing their shit.and it's their for life and could ruin them, sometimes its better asking if they are alright
  4. south of heaven

Bondi stabbing

Iam central coast nsw ,like us all I guess surviving in the madness, yeah I'm in a little flat above ashop middle of town so you don't miss anything lol. The nightly sirens are enough to send you crazy. Seems like it don't stop. I think I'll stroll down waterfront tonight, and re ground myself lol
  5. south of heaven

Bondi stabbing

Some times you got to laugh, there's no doubt, when bonjovi trolley man was around he was ok he just liked singing very out of tune bonjovi songs at 3am ,he has moved on we have dancing trolley man now who likes to dance infront of kfc at night during the day he likes to hold street poles up...
  6. south of heaven

Bondi stabbing

Nah man its everywhere near my joint there's a tent city on oval , the front of library the drunk trolley brigade, ( harmless enough but ..not good when walking with kids) we have bleeding foot meth man who walks blood everywhere ( he not so good) black karate man, at midnight he comes out and...
  7. south of heaven

Bondi stabbing

Yeah it's getting worse and I guess it's everywhere, I've noticed a massive rise in homeless people in my area ,occasionally you see 1 person living out of a shopping trolley, there a good 7 or so now , that actually need serious help, meth heads on the rise, Jails full ,services are...
  8. south of heaven

Security Cameras

I just installed 2 eufy in a mates buisness today as been robbed 2 times in a week , surrounding buisness have real hi tech stuff hopefully the police will pick up ect. But doing these 2 today was easy picture qaulity good, the alarm is rubbish and the 2 pack at bunnings on sale
  9. south of heaven

Mr Burns dead

What about gaylord? that was a common name back in the day
  10. south of heaven

Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

Fkn lol he was ok ,he had fun
  11. south of heaven

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Anal c unt I ate your horse Your dad took out a second mortgage to buy you a horse You loved it and took better care for it than yourself You command it, cleaned it, and fed it apples every day I was broke, drunk and hungry, so I killed your horse and ate it I ate your horse I ate your...
  12. south of heaven

A mate took way to much once, water fixes everything lol
  13. south of heaven

Start small ,like 5cent piece in hand ( well that's my gauge) give it half hour you'll soon know lol. We were fishing and had some next minute mate put this concert on his phone rods went down and we were walking in circles in water watching this gig fkn lol. knew everything that was going on...
  14. south of heaven

Apparently the Tyson Vape round $180 I'd the go to. A mate owns a leith cheif store they good to have a phone chat to