• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by south of heaven

1. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I'd much prefer a citizen trying to get home who's been constantly bumped and out priced to get home than some fucking cricketer commentator who returned on free will then claimed " they made no money " they didn't fucking go over to work for free
  2. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

They don't answer questions they have been challenged on with facts ,he's been proven wrong on that and hasn't said a thing although been asked multiple times ,same as the cardiologist question
  3. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

So its nothing to worry about? What exactly do you know what i fear and fear not?
  4. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Why wouldn't i with the information at hand?
  5. south of heaven

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Yet the **** is using " religion " to be moral superior im glad people can see through the bullshit
  6. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Fair point, yes and I believe they are working on things ,how hard is debatable no risk, but people like slater who choose to go over must accept some responsibility for their own actions.
  7. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Don't know how accurate those figures are ,but wouldn’t be surprised or shocked actually with the shit in India and Brazil just waiting for Indonesia, Africa ect I'll be half expecting it
  8. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

They are halting it, not stopping just like state boarders shut for a bit, yep it sucks but had over a year to get home now. India has to take some responsibility for permitting religious and political gatherings ,I was o/s when boarders shut still recall the warning get home now or be prepared...
  9. south of heaven

News Churches: The greed that knows no bounds.

Never mind you can google anything Squeeze your forearms tighter through sqaut bow legged job done
  10. south of heaven

If you don't understand ill snap a pic and show I'll have to ask the mrs to take the pic that will raise more questions but hey all good
  11. south of heaven

Make shadow dicks interlock your fingers and squeeze you're forearms together ,go bow-legged and put your arms down in the shadow makes you look like you have a huge cock, it helps me get by in life sometimes
  12. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

And 1.4 million 2019 and continues to drop and is concentrated in a few countries whilst can spread anywhere its harder to catch. Considering well over 3million people have died in a year and millions more sick.well you get the gist, if your happy having india open to us well perhaps you...
  13. south of heaven

What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Not sure about internet boost they are permitted access to computers at some stage but my knowledge on that limited, they have industries sections for example Lithgow used to assemble Qantas head phones, if you need bulk kitchens or a kitchen, you can contact csi and order the skeleton of a...
  14. south of heaven

What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Done a few jobs for corrections over the years long Bay Goulburn, Lithgow, done the rapid builds at Wellington and Cessnock ,kariong when was juvi max, Long Bay great cheap feed working there ,been in cells with murderers, rapists ,ivan milats nephew, sex offenders, rapists shit bag bikers...