Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Ozil playing on the left is as useless a rugby Unionplayer playing on the wing.

Ozil cannot do much on the left, he is very limited.

Just remember what he was able to do when he first started for Arsenal last season.

Also he seems to have a lost a whole heap of confidence under Wenger...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Only thing I would say Welbeck needs to improve is his decision making, sometimes he chooses the wrong shot for the opportunity (e.g. when he f*cking tried to chip Neuer last year in the CL match)

But he'll learn with time, Welbeck just needs confidence in himself and he'll score goals for Arsenal

There's a reason why Welbeck was on our books since the age of 9, unfortunate there was always better options ahead of him

René Meulensteen would have been brilliant for Welbeck to learn off, Meulensteen turned Ronaldo into the clinical goal scorer he is today and if Meulensteen worked with Welbeck the same way he worked with Ronaldo to improve his decision making, no doubt Welbeck would convert more of his opportunities
Welbeck does need good guidance, Wenger may be able to expose his abilities but I doubt he is the right coach for him, Wenger is not the same manager he was 10 years ago where he was able to find hidden gems in France and Africa...

Also I am not sure if he is the striker that Arsenal really need, he did ok under Moyes last season, scored a fair few goals though...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
you could see it clearly on sat against city

ozil gets lost out wide he needs to play in the middle

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coming in for the gooners. Ridiculous how Wenger continues to play Ozil out of position. Buy a Ferrari and only drive it at 50. Dumb ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Coming in for the gooners. Ridiculous how Wenger continues to play Ozil out of position. Buy a Ferrari and only drive it at 50. Dumb ****.
You would think the dumb **** would of learnt from the Man Shity game...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1410966000#

Fantastic interview from 4minutes onward. Like him or not, he huts a lot of truths :(

All Arsenal fans should listen to this interview
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I love a straight shooter. I honestly think we won't win a real title with Wenger. Like I said when we won the FA Cup, it's a nothing trophy. I'll trade 100 FA Cups for 1 EPL or CL title.

#SackWenger

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wenger has sabotaged us again. Why can't he see what every supporter sees?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I might steal Sonny's signature and change Moyes to Wenger lol

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Worth a shot, I took a stand against the Ginger Goblin very early on and by seasons end the **** rash was gone

Hope Moyes doesn't find another managerial job anytime soon, he can shove his negative tactics up his ass

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is that Wencomplicit. in bed with the board. Surely a majority would know something about football. They are complicit.

See Moyes was sacked because the board did not agree with the direction he was taking the club. On the other hand, Arsenal are very comfortable with Wenger and his vision (lack of)

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want Klopp or Roberto Martinez as our next manager, I heard something spot on on a podcast about our wingers always being to far up the pitch and our "holding" midfielder disappearing, the quote was "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Dortmund,Chelsea,Liverpool,City just to name a few, same tactics same results. Those tough away games we need 5 men defending and holding playing long balls forward etc instead of getting forward and playing it out from the back, i just don't know how Wenger doesn't see it.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our wingers are non existent. We play with no width at all.