Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
every1 get down to Canterbury leagues for the Greece costa rica match!
fukn massivee........HELLASSSSSSS OLEEEEEEEEEE
No offence but that has to be the worst round of 16 game lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
It's amusing that some Liverpool fans are accusing the photos of being fake and photoshopped, still doesn't explain the clear video proof of him sinking his teeth into Chiellini

They're still defending Suarez even though up until the Italy v Uruguay match, there were talks he was going to leave Liverpool in favour of joining Real Madrid

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Do you really trust FIFA? I hope he cops 2 years, the rat **** deserves it.
Probably a slap on the wrist or something like that

It's a joke if FIFA don't enforce a lengthy suspension on Suarez, I just don't understand why he feels the need to bite players when he's incredibly talented

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Lol Suarez... In all seriousness, I'm speechless to the point I find him hilarious now haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
(1) Suarez needs psychological assistance for an oral fixation problem. Freud reckons he wasn't breast-fed enough as a child, and it's likely he's a 'drinker' too.

(2) Think ahead 10 years : People will still revere Suarez, just like they do with Cantona / Jones / Gascoigne, etc

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
FKNLOLZOR !!!

Someone had a bet on Suarez to bite somneone at $175 .... plonked $32 on it and won $5600 !!!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wow.. that's sadly not surprising somebody placed a bet on Suarez biting a player

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Chewy Suarez quoted "They're things that happen in football, but it was nothing. We're all footballers". (SOURCE)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's amusing that some Liverpool fans are accusing the photos of being fake and photoshopped, still doesn't explain the clear video proof of him sinking his teeth into Chiellini

They're still defending Suarez even though up until the Italy v Uruguay match, there were talks he was going to leave Liverpool in favour of joining Real Madrid
Because that is what fans do. You defend your star player just like us dog fan defended Graham despite the NRL and all 15 other clubs fans finding him guilty. But fark me he needs mental help. The only logical thing is to think that he has deep homosexual fantasys hidden inside him that at moments escape and result in his love bites

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No offence but that has to be the worst round of 16 game lol
Actually I think it will be a good game . Greece have a sniff now and when they see an opportunity they take it. Greece has done ok as has Costa Rica . Their 3-0 loss to Colombia did not reflect the game. Greece had their chances and fair share of possession of the game. With Japan they played with 10 men for an hour and held on and with Ivory Coast with early 2 injuries they won deservedly when everyone expected the would lose.
The Colombia - Uruguay match could be a rough game.

Last edited by a moderator:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Here's an article of a psychologist predicting that Suarez would re offend within 5 years (after he bit Branislav Ivanović)

Dr Fawcett thinks this is likely to have a minimal effect. "It's in the man," he says. "I would think that in five years' time if there was a certain nerve hit or chord rung with Suarez in a different situation he would react in the same way."

(SOURCE)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Chewy Suarez quoted "They're things that happen in football, but it was nothing. We're all footballers". (SOURCE)
The bloke is a scum bag. Hate the c#nt do much. Don't know how he can justify biting a player.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think FIFA have any jurisdiction to punish a player for such an incident. I could be wrong but I don't thinks its happened before.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.