dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
well, let's be honest - cronulla invited this picking up all the nrl scraps

they are for good reason

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I doubt they'll sack him. That shit club is a basket case and is really run by the playing group and flanigan, not the admin. I highly doubt gallen will allow them to sack him over a drunk pic

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he was just doing a unofficial drug test....... he does play for the Sharks.

He should be praised for his diligence.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My apologies, they changed their mind on the Channel 9 news, were still waiting for an announcement from the leagues club,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What? You can't have your dick out in a toilet?

I always liked tc as a player.. He needs a hard figure to pull him into line. Not saying des, but you gotta say Bellamy or something.
A bit different having your dick out and pissing into a urinal like a human than pissing into your own mouth like a fuking monkey. Don't you think?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds harsh , but I've been laughing all day bout this carney incident! Yes his a ****tard but geez it's brightened my otherwise cold wet shitty day, the small things in life.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Ive seen worse shit at my work Christmas parties. Sacked for that?...no way. All these high and mighties crying "wont somebody think of the children", FMD, get a grip, if the worst thing in their life is they see a bloke drink his own piss, then clearly they've never seen discovery channel. It might be cringeworthy but it sure is shit isn't illegal, and I'm pretty sure if you ask the guys from that plane crash in the Andes, they'd tell you its a life saver.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive seen worse shit at my work Christmas parties. Sacked for that?...no way. All these high and mighties crying "wont somebody think of the children", FMD, get a grip, if the worst thing in their life is they see a bloke drink his own piss, then clearly they've never seen discovery channel. It might be cringeworthy but it sure is shit isn't illegal, and I'm pretty sure if you ask the guys from that plane crash in the Andes, they'd tell you its a life saver.
Hahaha thats gold

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I may get shot down for this... But honestly Carney has only been sacked for this due to his prior convictions. Yes he should know better etc, however I'm going to jump to his defence. The Sharks have been through hell the last two seasons and especially this season not having Flanagan at the helm has obviously effected the team immensely. Carney has always needed a strong mentor to guide him and in Flanno he finally had stability. I believe Des could get Carney grounded again, because who knows what the NRL will do... Todd has played fullback before and could be great for us in the attacking zone... with that being said though I believe playing NSW cup for us wouldn't hurt.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if that rumour was ever true (about Marilyn Manson having his 2 lower ribs removed on both sides so he could suck himself dry?)
I don't even understand why you would ??
For me, the pleasure of having my dick sucked would be, at the very least, cancelled out by the terror of having a dick in my mouth !!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may get shot down for this... But honestly Carney has only been sacked for this due to his prior convictions. Yes he should know better etc, however I'm going to jump to his defence. The Sharks have been through hell the last two seasons and especially this season not having Flanagan at the helm has obviously effected the team immensely. Carney has always needed a strong mentor and to guide him and Flanno he finally had stability. I believe Des could get Carney grounded again, because who knows what the NRL will do... Todd has played fullback before and could be great for us in the attacking zone... with that being said though I believe playing NSW cup for us wouldn't hurt.
Mate we do not need shit like that near our club at all .I wouldn't even let the **** be a janitor at Belmore , cause I know what the dirty fukker would be doing in the shit house

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
His career, pissed it all away

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I may get shot down for this... But honestly Carney has only been sacked for this due to his prior convictions. Yes he should know better etc, however I'm going to jump to his defence. The Sharks have been through hell the last two seasons and especially this season not having Flanagan at the helm has obviously effected the team immensely. Carney has always needed a strong mentor to guide him and in Flanno he finally had stability. I believe Des could get Carney grounded again, because who knows what the NRL will do... Todd has played fullback before and could be great for us in the attacking zone... with that being said though I believe playing NSW cup for us wouldn't hurt.
Are you fûckin nuts ???

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a rest carney, wonder what his options are now?????

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His career, pissed it all away

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That's very true on all accounts the piss made him piss and that would have to be the world's most expensive piss , now he can go eat shit

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rugby japan big dollars, maybe super league! Can't see an nrl club going there

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. What is wrong with these guys who want to subject our club to this kind of s**t?! Do they hate the Dogs or something? Employing Todd Carney to play football at your club is nuclear level f**king stupidity.
there is no denying the talent of TC. lets face it, under proper tutelage and guidance, he could be the greatest and that's no exaggeration. But somewhere along the line, he has got caught up with a bunch of retards and the TC now is just a pisshead.

I watch shark games just because of TC, and I've seen him single handedly destroy entire teams. This has happened at the Roosters when he pretty much carried pearce and co to the grand final, winning the dally M along the way.

The dude is a freak, and is one of the most naturally talented halves we have in NSW. Someone needs to pull him in and kick him in the arse. Des isn't the man to do it. Bennett and Bellamy are.

As for Carney at the dogs, I'm sorry but I would be lying if I didn't want him here. But I dont think this is the time and place for him at the moment. Our club, despite its history, doesnt have the infrastructure to support a trainwreck as witnessed by ratboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.