Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Reading all that almost made me cry. Good luck to him. Respect.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh fabregas is a central attacking mid. Arsenal don't need a central attacking midfielder. they need a strong centre defensive mid, right back, goal keeper and two strikers.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it wrong of me to be slightly happy he has moved on? I may be harsh but I thought he was getting a bit stale recently.
Yeah we need some fresh legs especially against teams like Liverpool.

But I honestly saw him as reliable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we need some fresh legs especially against teams like Liverpool.

But I honestly saw him as reliable.
His crosses were becoming more disgusting tbh.

Hope we sign someone decent.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Speaking of crosses, I hate to admit but Oscar was putting some nice ones in this morning

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Santi Cazorla has told Arsenal he wants to quit the club and join Atletico Madrid this summer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsenal are considering a £5m move for Liverpool's Pepe Reina, 31 - the Spain goalkeeper Arsene Wenger tried to sign for £20m four years ago.

Manchester United have made a surprise bid for Arsenal's Belgium defender Thomas Vermaelen, 28.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arsenal are considering a £5m move for Liverpool's Pepe Reina, 31 - the Spain goalkeeper Arsene Wenger tried to sign for £20m four years ago.

Manchester United have made a surprise bid for Arsenal's Belgium defender Thomas Vermaelen, 28.
I don't mind Reina but am concerned at his lack of height. Will get more difficult for him as he ages.

If we sell Vermaelen to Man U, then we are confirmed as a selling club. Disgraceful if we strengthen our competition.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of the players that have been linked to Man United in the past couple of weeks are just paper talk

van Gaal doesn't like info being leaked to the press, therefore the past couple of weeks we've seen papers virtually linking us to every single player

Just recently they bought up the whole Cavani story again, until van Gaal comes back from International duties, we won't be making any signings

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All transfer talk appears to be paper talk. Wait to you see a player roaming the streets of your town then there may be some truth to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I get all this info/crap from the Premier League Live app bro.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to know which rumour mill website reported that steaming pile of bullsh!t
Assassin is right. It is also coming from the Spanish papers and spanish teams are renowned for leaking information to put pressure on the selling team.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Just doesn't make sense to me. He just won a trophy with us, why leave now?