Are there many Kennel Members on the Central Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a family property bro plus we have Real Estate in our blood thanks to our late father.

It was originally our holiday home but we have been renting it out for about 2 years now. Good tenants, good neighbours managed by a good agent.
Ah sorry about your father (Allah Yerhamo) and that sounds good bro

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lived up there for almost a year building Westfields at Tuggerah.

Used to go the the pubs at Chittaway, Terrigal & some other place Tall Timber (something like that).

I still head up to Ettalong for a weekend stay every now & then.

Sorry to here about the loss of your father KE & Assassin. Tuff times, I went through that 5 years ago!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky bastards, my mate just bought at mannering park lake mac, we've been smashing the bream up there, good to do a bit more bream fishing !!!!
Got a 40cm pb bream last weekend in the bellingen river near north beach (south of Coffs). Used live nipper. What have you been using? We also got a trevally, whiting and a few flathead in the same spot. We also got 2 good size muddies in traps overnight. Great variety up there!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I ran one of the pubs in Wyong for a while as Receivers. Reminded me of Penriff TBH.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, cause I grew up in Penrith. Now I work and look forward to moving up here.
Eden to take me on a Thai man date to Woyowoy KB thai. That son of a bitch better come through or ill make him drink my piss
I still haven't forgotten...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes im at hamlyn terrace moved from Sydney 14 mths ago love it here

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to live right next to kb thai when it first opened. The original owner used to let me tick up what ever I wanted .Ahh good times

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear good things about KB Thai, is it worth the drive?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear good things about KB Thai, is it worth the drive?
It's decent and pretty cheap , while they have some pretty nice dishes some can be a bit of a miss.when the first lady had the shop it was total gold. I don't know if it's worth the trip it's a 50/50 call

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is some nice Thai places up this way, so, nah, I hear fishermans wharf is nice down there

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is some nice Thai places up this way, so, nah, I hear fishermans wharf is nice down there
They changed drastically over the last few years. About 2 years ago all the Thai Food was bland and tasteless up there but now it is a lot better. They've opened a few nice places at Ettalong now, although I heard the Tapas bar just closed down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The take away part is rubbish. Have not been to the restaurant out back for years last time I did food was pretty nice still probably not worth the trip lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They changed drastically over the last few years. About 2 years ago all the Thai Food was bland and tasteless up there but now it is a lot better. They've opened a few nice places at Ettalong now, although I heard the Tapas bar just closed down.
The copper pot in umina has some pretty bloody good Indian

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I'm going to make a trip for food, it will be to Don Bepino's Italian in Newcastle... hands down, BEST PASTA EVER

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a 40cm pb bream last weekend in the bellingen river near north beach (south of Coffs). Used live nipper. What have you been using? We also got a trevally, whiting and a few flathead in the same spot. We also got 2 good size muddies in traps overnight. Great variety up there!
Good stuff, been using gulp crabbys, atomic hardz n few surface lures!! Yeah mate got a diamond trevally in between catching bream n flatty!!!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Live at Gorokan. Stones throw from the Wyong leagues club. Bloody great place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.