Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No fluke bro we played some great balls in the box. Instead of turning difficulty level on high and trying to walk it in.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Damn, have to catch the replay.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Giroud made a massive difference. Took Wilshere and Ox off for Santi and Campbell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Giroud made a massive difference. Took Wilshere and Ox off for Santi and Campbell.

I like Alexis but he isn't a striker. Giroud should of started.

Oh well, after coming back from 2-0 down, ill take the 1 point and focus on the CL game. We need to qualify to attract any player that we need.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Alexis can play up front if we have better control at the back and improve our passing (can't believe I'm saying that). We need someone like Khedira.... NOW

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a draw away from at home against everton at goodison park is a good result. Never an easy place to win, particularly from being 2 nil down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS their second goal was clearly offside, even the commentators noted it.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Alexis can play up front if we have better control at the back and improve our passing (can't believe I'm saying that). We need someone like Khedira.... NOW

From what I've been reading, if we win our 2nd leg against Besiktas, guaranteeing ourselves a spot in Champions League, we'll go all out to sign Khedira, Carvalho, and one other big name. Either a central defender (now that Vermaelen's gone) or a quality striker, as Giroud is not the answer for us up front... although his goal did rescue a point for us today :grinning:

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why we cant play another striker of Giroud, Alexis or Walcott and play a diamond behind them

Giroud Alexis

Ozil
Ramsey Wilshere
Arteta

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Giroud most likely to be out for the besitkas game

Arsene Wenger is worried Olivier Giroud could miss Arsenal's Champions League play-off second leg with Besiktas after picking up an ankle injury in the 2-2 draw with Everton.

The former Montpellier striker replaced Alexis Sanchez at half-time at Goodison Park and rescued a point with an equaliser one minute from time after Everton had initially raced into a two-goal lead.

But the 27-year-old limped off before the whistle blew and Wenger is now concerned that the forward could be an injury doubt for the Gunners's Champions League play-off meeting with Besiktas on Wednesday.

"It is a big game on Wednesday, we hope we can recover," he told Sky Sports. "I hope we have not lost Giroud in the final minute. It's a stretched ankle. It doesn’t look good."

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Also no excuses really, we have enough world class players to win this game. When it does happen, it will come off awesome. Passes just aren't sticking yet... But they will!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we're forgetting how good Everton can be, IMO. A 2 all draw is not a bad result considering we were 2-0 down. (Why we were 2-0 down is another conversation).

On another note, Ramsey scores and a celebrity dies...

R.I.P:

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Giroud is out for 3 months , wenger is now in the market to sign a striker

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even though I'm not a fan of his, but I knew we should of bought Balotelli.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I have a real bad feeling we will lose on Thursday. Who is going to score for us?