The 2015 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hamilton is very bitter, did not see him speak to Nico after the pair got out of their cars - not even shaking Nico's hand

Personally, I don't like Hamilton.. he's a spoilsport, I remember when the story broke where he went and met with F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone and basically begged him if there was a possibility Bernie could get Hamilton a drive for Red Bull during their years of dominance - getting desperate to be apart of a winning team, I understand every driver wants to win but to go and ask Bernie if he could seal a move to Red Bull was a bit pathetic in my opinion
he conducted himself terribly after the race, now he wanted mercedes to change the universal accepted grid wide strategy of giving the lead driver the pit stop priority, he wanted to undercut rosberg with a 1 lap early pitstop and was upset when they didnt do it for him, interesting how we wasnt upset when mercedes favoured him when he was leading rosberg in bahrain and spain

he claimed that mclaren worked differently but i guarantee that they would do exactly the same thing, the lead driver gets the strategy and its up to the second guy to work around that somehow, so it meant that hamilton virtually had no chance to win the race last night after the 1st corner but he should accept it and move on because he should know that going into the weekend

so now he is in conspiracy mode against mercedes, even barking at them that he wasnt interested in ricciardo (in his mind he thinks that mercedes were trying to keep him down by talking about defending 2nd place instead of attacking nico again) and btw that thing that got in his eyes was probably just him crying thinking about explaining to his twitter why he got beaten in a straight fight again at the true drivers circuit

**** hamilton, nico did nothing wrong in this weekend except beat him and lewis acts like he screwed his girlfriend

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
unbelievable race and great win by Ricciardo

mercedes dominate the race by 30 seconds, both suddenly get engine problems, then the field catch them by 2 seconds a lap, rosberg hamilton still battling despite being wounded, hamilton destroys his brakes and retires, rosberg then pits and comes out ahead of the field headed by perez who is on worn tyres

rosberg still wounded but on fresh tyres pulls out a gap early in each lap before losing huge time down the straight, perez acts as the cork in the bottle right behind him because red bull dont have the pace to pass him on straights but they are faster in the corners, massa on new tyres catching them all

finally ricciardo passes perez, then rosberg is easy meat for the win, ricciardo takes the lead with 2 laps to go, massa flies into the back of perez and almost wipes out vettel in a huge crash on the last lap

incredible stuff ffs

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
schumacher out of the coma and hospital tbh, excellent news

hopefully nobody tells him how fast mercedes are because he would go straight back into coma

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
schumacher out of the coma and hospital tbh, excellent news

hopefully nobody tells him how fast mercedes are because he would go straight back into coma
Wow good news? And out of hospital too?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah he probably has been better for a while now, they just havent given any details

hopefully he is in good condition
Yeah I was about to say I had not seen or heard anything!!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
God willing he makes a full recovery, I have a feeling he woke from the coma sometime ago

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot massa pole, williams 1-2

it was due to the hamilton spin, he blew his chance and ruined rosbergs chance

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Even without the spin I'm not sure he would have topped Massa's lap. It was a beauty!!

Considering he also got some wheelspin too on it.

Cracker of a race coming up as the frontrunners are back on the grid. It'd be awesome for Massa to snag a win. Well deserved pole for Williams and Massa/Bottas.

Lol Alan Jones "Boat-ass" ... really?

This race just looks really *slow* on the footage, despite being a faster track. Can't quite put my finger on why though.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
magnussen 6th, button 12th

i think they should focus on next season tbh
Shit cars, shit drivers or both? Can't remember the last time they were on the podium let alone win a race.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Shit cars, shit drivers or both? Can't remember the last time they were on the podium let alone win a race.
they were on the podium earlier this year in australia, i think you have to go back to lewis hamilton for the last win

they are going to move onto honda engines soon so they might have something up the sleeve, last time there was mclaren honda turbo cars they dominated

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know bro, if they can't win with Merc engines, how can they win with Hondas?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its going to be an interesting race, rosberg has the pace but has to pass both williams and hamilton will get through the field but it will be too late to catch rosberg

williams need another mercedes gp problem to win but im cheering for felipe, bottas better do a good job and stay the **** away

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did Vettel & Riccardo go?

Herd the German is struggling.

I will be switching it on soon!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
vettel lost drive again lol

hamilton great first lap now he is up with rosberg ffs

Status