Sons of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Wow I just watch the season finale.... wow this is bigger that Asada-gate scandal

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finale was crazy, wasn't expecting that to happen, Juice may get back in with Jacks now, Looks like Nero is being pulled away from the club to his people, sad, I like him

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finale was crazy, wasn't expecting that to happen, Juice may get back in with Jacks now, Looks like Nero is being pulled away from the club to his people, sad, I like him
Me too he's OG.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are Gemma's Melons really that big or do they make them look so big

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never saw this ending coming.

1 more season. Damn.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Juice may get back in with Jacks now
Dunno about that, He was mighty pissed at him before the killings went down. Although, He has proven to lie his way out of shit.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Back on guys. Saw 1st episode yesterday.

Without giving away too much, I'm sure most will despise Jax by the end of the episode. If not Jax, definitely Gemna.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on guys. Saw 1st episode yesterday.

Without giving away too much, I'm sure most will despise Jax by the end of the episode. If not Jax, definitely Gemna.
Definitely despise Gemma. She's a gutter rat. Jax is purely acting on what Gemma has told him so can't really blame him for wanting revenge

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely despise Gemma. She's a gutter rat. Jax is purely acting on what Gemma has told him so can't really blame him for wanting revenge
Yeah but bum jax is still becoming a mega tool

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a pretty intense episode to say the least. Gemma is still a ****in mole. I can't stand the bitch, but it's been like that for awhile its just got worse of late.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
This show died along with Opie for me. But I like that the final season is announced and they can build to a great finish.

Sutter knows how to do that, just watch the The Shield finale. Probably the best ever.

I got this feeling it ends with Jax... Riding through this world, all alone haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gemma dead please.
She is painful atm. I think they are building her up to be very hated.i won't be surprised if she gets killed off by episode 5 . either that or her and bum jaxx will shoot each other in the very end and die next to each other

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
She is painful atm. I think they are building her up to be very hated.i won't be surprised if she gets killed off by episode 5 . either that or her and bum jaxx will shoot each other in the very end and die next to each other
What is worse is she thinks she is acting in the best interest of the club most of the time, but she has no idea what is going on in the club, and she just destroys everything, she is killing the MC single handedly

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS! Are they still going on about Gemma?! FMD!

Just call the show Sons of Jax and Gemma, already! They're the reason why I stopped watching it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just call the show Sons of Jax and Gemma, already! They're the reason why I stopped watching it.
Lol she has turned into a huge ****, bum jaxx smeller needs his head kicked in also

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shit has gone to shit ****ing yanks always **** shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.