What's Gordon Tallis's deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious.

Manly would be the most happiest with all this... as the whole player exodus situation has been thrown under the carpet as a result.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing for sure, you gotta be the dumbest guy on the planet to let tallis on a secret.... what a ****'

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, you gotta be the dumbest guy on the planet to let tallis on a secret.... what a ****'
I dont agree ,the dumbest part was ayoub and Farrah calling tallis a liar ,it still would have been a secret if they shut the fuk up

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The supergrass said that:

- Farah told Ayoub he would drop him as a manager unless he got Tedesco back (he manages both)
- Ayoub then had to promise Tedesco that if he came back that Potter would be gone next year

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
maybe he wants to create a new reputation for himself as "Mr controversy and truth talker" so that he can have a long media career and they wont dump him on the next fox sports rotation
Gordon Tallis is an Ex NRL Footballer who during his career as a player forgot to plan life after football, if he did not have his current Gig then " Who would hire this Man"?? or you need to ask yourself "Would I buy a car from this Bloke"????

I thought there would be some kind of player / ex player code of respect amongst each other, same as................. "it happened on the field so let's leave it there"!!!
+ He told me this over 12 months ago!!!
Give me a break "Children"!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The supergrass said that:

- Farah told Ayoub he would drop him as a manager unless he got Tedesco back (he manages both)
- Ayoub then had to promise Tedesco that if he came back that Potter would be gone next year
I personally don't think that Mick Potter did anything to obstruct Tedesco's brilliant form when he has been able to get on the field and I doubt if Mick Potter had anything to do with James Tedesco spending more time on the side lines than on the field due to injuries etc. There are some things that should be kept in house, like dirty laundry!!
I feel sorry for an ex Bulldog player (Mick Potter) who I believe has done a great job building an exciting team when most NRL supporters thought the Tigers would be wooden spoon prospects in 2014.
Huge pressure for the man!!

Malla

Reaction score
Rumours about Potter's communication has been around his whole time at the Tigers. Last year I remember rumours of him calling the poly players 'black c*nts'. I am assuming that this is all tied back to this - Ayoub and Farah's influence over the playing group and spreading this crap.

Good on Tallis for sticking up for his mate.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rumours about Potter's communication has been around his whole time at the Tigers. Last year I remember rumours of him calling the poly players 'black c*nts'. I am assuming that this is all tied back to this - Ayoub and Farah's influence over the playing group and spreading this crap.

Good on Tallis for sticking up for his mate.
Who alleged that?! I don't believe that, TBH. I doubt guys like Adam Blair would take that lying down.

That's a huge accusation to make.

Malla

Reaction score
Who alleged that?! I don't believe that, TBH. I doubt guys like Adam Blair would take that lying down.

I got told from Tigers fans. Thought nothing of it at the time and called it rubbish. I still think it's rubbish and it would have been a rumour created by those in the inner circle of Farah who wanted Potter gone.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea no way guys like Blair would cop that. He's tear potters head off.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He's a media personality now, and like all media personalities the more shock jock they behave the more they are requested to be on air. More dollars, etc etc. Can't blame the bloke really, it's his livelihood now

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

No one would get away with talking to someone like that these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.