Do You Feel Sorry for Canberra?

K E

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. I will have no sympathy if any of those corrupt maggots get ****ing bashed or shot.
Did anyone feel sorry for us when graham was wrongly suspended for "biting" slater? **** no. Did anyone feel for sorry for us when we got robbed against the dragons in 09? **** no. How about when klemmer got kicked in the skull or when klein and cummins make dumb excuses to penalise us? **** no. So **** all the other teams, **** the refs, **** the nrl, **** channel 9 and go the mighty Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs!!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do feel a little sorry for them. They quite frequently lose their best players due to little fault of their own and find it very hard to attract new players due to their geographical disadvantage.

What do people think of the possibility of teams in this situation getting some kind of advantage? In the AFL I know Sydney for example get a living allowance due to the need to relocate to Sydney from SA, WA or VIC. This helps keep Sydney competitive in a game that is heavily dominated by the other states.
You think they should get a cold, bogan filled, shît state allowance ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I do feel sorry for them, no other team has lost that many juniors who turned out to be superstars than canberra. on top of that they have hired stuart as coach...you gotta feel sorry for them.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I do feel sorry for them, no other team has lost that many juniors who turned out to be superstars than canberra. on top of that they have hired stuart as coach...you gotta feel sorry for them.
losing stars was out of their hands so I do feel bad in that sense but signing D!ck Stuart was their choice so I don't feel bad at all seriously how dumb can you seriously be.

its like going to a job interview and your employer asks you "Please tell me about your previous role" you respond" Well I basically Destroyed any potential success the company could have gained have and fired everyone in my department and then decided to walk out"
Employer " Your Hired and here's your Salary $1,000,000 per year"

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the raiders releasing the dick heads that had potential. Carney dugan ferggussen. Decent game breakers through being dickheads forced canberras hand to sack them. Also feel sorry for the fans. No fault of their own. Canberras location and lack of night life probably dont help either. I dont have to feel the pity of other supporters from other clubs to see it as it is and tell it how I feel.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I genuinely feel sorry for any team (supporters included) that isn't the bulldogs tbh

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the raiders releasing the dick heads that had potential. Carney dugan ferggussen. Decent game breakers through being dickheads forced canberras hand to sack them. Also feel sorry for the fans. No fault of their own. Canberras location and lack of night life probably dont help either. I dont have to feel the pity of other supporters from other clubs to see it as it is and tell it how I feel.
Those dick heads ended up with opposition teams, strengthened their careers and bank balances, opposition clubs gained enormously out of those dickheads, canberra who spent time and money on these juniors were the losers at the end for doing the right thing.....where is the justice yo?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Yes, but they only have themselves to blame for signing Ricky Stuart

AND signing him on a ridiculous contract

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like others have said I feel sorry for the club but not Ricky Stuart.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I live here...don't really feel too sorry for them at the moment - they did however get screwed hard with all the carney/dugan/ferguson fiascos.

I kind of like the raiders not having any 'star' players, all their fans down here whinge constantly that Croker or fensom should be in Origin...so many lols.

The raiders need a board clean out, too many boys from their old school are still here, the league is different and they haven't adapted. Also deadwood like Campo, Tilse, White need to go ASAP

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fark no. I hate Stuart and Canberra. Always have. Plus the place is a shithole. Y would anyone wana live there is beyond me

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope

I don't feel sorry for them at all, Dugan, Carney leaving was their own fault.

They decided to sweep under the carpet the players bad behaviour instead a trying to address it. When they couldn't hide it any more they got rid of them.

So sucked in Raiders, you are being punished now by having Ricky Stuart as your coach & no player in their right mind wants to go there.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid is as Ricky does. That's Canberra in a nut shell, the Eels are counting their blessings. :slick:

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are just a shadow of the Green Machine.

Do I feel sorry for them? Only a little...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i know i bash canberra alot but seriously if you were a young star footballer and had offers from gold coast, sydney or canberra, where would you go?

for example the best thing dugan and ferguson could think of doing was drink crap on their roofs ffs, they would much rather be on the beach or in the club assaulting women

and then if you want to get into the weather then its another disadvantage for the raiders

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans who have to put up with year after year of losing high profile players, the raiders need a new board , sack whoever had the bright idea to hire Stuart and create a new culture at the club.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I do. They were one of the best club sides I've ever seen at one point and now couldn't attract a fly to a BBQ. Why they would sign Stuart I have no idea.
They signed Ricky because no one else wanted the gig. That mercenary excuse for a coach knew Parramatta would most likely give him the flick anyway after his pathetic effort and the raiders were dumb enough to offer him big bucks to break his contract. Stuart knows he cannot coach but by signing with the Faders for however many years it was then if.....no..... when they wake up to the fact he is a shit coach and want to flick him they are going to have to pay him out and the greedy bastard will take the money and run. Hopefully there will not be another club stupid enough to sign him and he will fade away into the sunset with his illgotten gains and never be seen again. The only premiership he ever won as a coach was by by default after our Doggies were kicked out of the comp. he is an imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.