Favourite/Least Favourite Holiday Destination...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You've been to?

I've only ever been to Mexico and America.

My favourite place in the world is New York, just an amazing, crazy busy city full of life and everything.

Least Favourite was Miami. I'm not a clubbing person so I didn't like it that much. It's humid as F, the beaches are over rated and there's not much to do.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Whitsundays when you're single is pretty crazy , and I love Broome

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Favourite: The Front yard. Can drink beer and yell at people passing by.

Least favourite: The Back yard. No one to yell at.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been to:

China, Russia, Greece, Serbia, Montenegro, Romania and Hungry

and just like Dorathy in the Wizard of Oz I clicked my heals together and said there's no place like home.

[video=youtube;4GwkCT0emEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GwkCT0emEM[/video]

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been to:
Thailand, Malaysia, England, Bruges, Hungary, Italy, Paris, Vegas, Hawaii, Singapore & Sri-Lanka

Bruges was freaking amazing, the lowest alcohol beer is a massive 14%, they even have a beer wall, where all of their beers are on a shelf, they have 1000's of them.

Man, now I want to go back

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Best - Yasawa-i-rara / Tokoriki in Fiji or Port Douglas.

Worst - probably Canberra.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Las Vegas for me. NY is a close second

Least favourite is Gold Coast, super overrated. You have more fun at Byron with Cheechs medicine tbh

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Las Vegas for me. NY is a close second

Least favourite is Gold Coast, super overrated. You have more fun at Byron with Cheechs medicine tbh
You were my first in New York. <3

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Barcelona or Amsterdam or Munich during Oktoberfest. Vegas was pretty cool.

I'm a bit of a unique experience sort of person and i am actually looking at going on a tour of North Korea - I know all that is wrong with the country and that the tours are highly constricted but i am fascinated with the place and its something that not man Westerners can say they have done.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Favourite - Cancun
Hated - LA, it's a shithole

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You were my first in New York. <3
Haha yeah you were ****ed after day two lol

"I can sit here for the next two weeks explaining the DC world to you and still wouldn't begin to understand"

Me: this isn't a real painting
Asian: yes I only one
Me: it's a photocopy of a painting
Asian: no real I only one

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS welcome back Eedz you little cute prick lol

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
PS welcome back Eedz you little cute prick lol
Nasha when are you and Andy going to get back on Facebook, Insta and Snapchat? I'm b b b b b balls deep in that shit right now it's the best lol

It's not like it was before, it's Comedy Central right now

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Been to Europe, the US and the Middle East.

It's really hard to choose just one place. Everything has something for me that I love, depending on my mood I guess.

Overall: Athens, Greece. It has everything. History, transport, food, culture, beaches, cheap prices, friendliness, English-speaking. So much better than some of the overrated islands like Mykonos. Mykonos was overpriced, worst transport, donkeys everywhere and too many stupid-ass tourists looking for a quick root. The Mediterranean region overall is my favourite place to visit. Lebanon, Turkey and Greece were some of my favourite places to visit.

Special mentions: Amsterdam, Ibiza, Vegas. Ibiza one of my favourite places in the world to visit for sure.

Least favourite: Brussels was very boring for me. Their main square was a carbon copy of the Marienplatz in Munich. Nothing to do except visit the Tin Tin Museum. Their waffles highly overrated too. The top half of Italy overall wasn't very satisfying for me either. Out of Rome, Venice, Florence, Pisa - Milan was my favourite city in Italy. There's so much to do in Italy, but I wasn't really moved by the place. Maybe Sicily will be more interesting for me to visit...

Most friendly/helpful: Dubai. Believe it. Such a contrast to places like Paris when you get served in a restaurant.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Favourite - Cancun
Hated - LA, it's a shithole
I ended up in a really scary situation in LA - Hired a car and took the wrong turn and ended up in a bad area.. Yeah i agree that LA is pretty average.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Been to Europe, the US and the Middle East.

It's really hard to choose just one place. Everything has something for me that I love, depending on my mood I guess.

Overall: Athens, Greece. It has everything. History, transport, food, culture, beaches, cheap prices, friendliness, English-speaking. So much better than some of the overrated islands like Mykonos. Mykonos was overpriced, worst transport, donkeys everywhere and too many stupid-ass tourists looking for a quick root. The Mediterranean region overall is my favourite place to visit. Lebanon, Turkey and Greece were some of my favourite places to visit.

Special mentions: Amsterdam, Ibiza, Vegas. Ibiza one of my favourite places in the world to visit for sure.

Least favourite: Brussels was very boring for me. Their main square was a carbon copy of the Marienplatz in Munich. Nothing to do except visit the Tin Tin Museum. Their waffles highly overrated too. The top half of Italy overall wasn't very satisfying for me either. Out of Rome, Venice, Florence, Pisa - Milan was my favourite city in Italy. There's so much to do in Italy, but I wasn't really moved by the place. Maybe Sicily will be more interesting for me to visit...

Most friendly/helpful: Dubai. Believe it. Such a contrast to places like Paris when you get served in a restaurant.
Dude how could i forget Ibiza - Worked there for half a season.. It was a blur as you could imagine but yeah - Ibiza is fun but it kills you. In a fun sort of way if that makes sense.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude how could i forget Ibiza - Worked there for half a season.. It was a blur as you could imagine but yeah - Ibiza is fun but it kills you. In a fun sort of way if that makes sense.
It's definitely hardcore. But there's a lot to do outside of the partying which I enjoyed. Beaches, day trip to Formentera, Es Vedra, sunset at San Antonio, Dalt Vila was also amazing. Only thing I hated about Ibiza was the food. Fcking horrible almost everywhere I went...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I might get roasted for this (but I don't care) - I couldn't stand Italy. Rome and Vatican City were nice, very historic and sacred, but OMG Venice and Florence killed me. 38 degrees every day, dry heat, and boring. I mean a gondola ride in Venice is nice if you're in a relationship and if it wasn't a hot as ****, but there's nothing to do in that city. I hated it.

Favorites places are tied between Barcelona and Beirut.

Status
Not open for further replies.