Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
This time last year Wenger made some statements about how he will spend over the next few seasons. But only quality. IF he gets Khedira as well you'd have to say he has more than delivered. And he never had to lose any big name promising talent to achieve it either. That's important to note as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time last year Wenger made some statements about how he will spend over the next few seasons. But only quality. IF he gets Khedira as well you'd have to say he has more than delivered. And he never had to lose any big name promising talent to achieve it either. That's important to note as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
We did lose nicklas bendtner! The greatest striker who ever lived

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
as a United fan...i have huge respect for Wenger and the way he sets up his team...yes Arsenal havent had much luck with trophies the past few years...but the squad has improved tremendously...who would have thought once fabregas and rvp left...that a couple seasons later...you would have ozil/sanchez/ and now possibly khedira...
the team has alot of youth with experience and now some exciting talent coming from abroad to grace the premier league...i for one hope if United dont win...that Arsenal do!
really really excited for this season!
bring it on

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i honestly don't know what to believe. first the media are saying arsenal will sign kheidra then Chelsea will sign him and now hearing he is gonna sign a new contract extension with Madrid. reminds me of the higuain situation

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli, 23, has dropped a huge hint that he wants to join Arsenal by being photographed in front of the Gunners' logo.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think balotelli might be a transfer later in august. i have a feeling wenger wants to sort out a dm and possibly a cb first.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few transfer rumours inc Balotelli, Schneiderlin, William Carvalho and Iker Casillas

Balotelli-http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/0...onday-personal-terms-agreed-and-bid-accepted/

Scneiderlin-The Mail on Sunday claims Arsenal could turn their attentions back to Southampton's Morgan Schneiderlin should they fail to land Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira.

William Carvalho-Arsenal have had a €30million (£23.7m) bid for Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho rejected, according to O Jogo. Sami Khedira and Morgan Schneiderlin have been linked with moves to Arsenal, but it now appears Carvalho's name could also be on Arsene Wenger's list of targets. The Portugal international has previously been linked with Manchester United and Juventus, with Sporting reportedly wanting the majority of Carvalho's £37m release clause before agreeing to sell.

Iker Casillas-http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...e-wants-to-join-arsenal--reports-9616779.html

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one knows what's in Wengers head. He gives away nothing.

Would love Schneiderlin. And would have liked Remy.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ospina just about a done deal should be announced in the next few days. If wenger pays 24 mil euro up front for carvallho and the rest in installments than carvallho will be ours.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard he wants to loan Campbell out, again. Could just be paper talk?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah he has requested he show up for pre season training.

Sanogo should be sent on loan though so that he could develop better.