Search results

1. ILiveForDib

The definition of a do or die mentality

Ciraldos passing mark…
  2. ILiveForDib

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

3. Mahoney 2. Kikau 1. Preston/ TPJ There was a fair share of errors and dumb plays was impressed with our middle thought we won the foward battle. Defense and scramble is notably improved our decision making in culmination to our execution was questionable. All in all good win glad our packs...
  3. ILiveForDib

Our next 3

South’s at Accor Broncos at Belmore Panthers at Penrith I think we’re yet to see the low, Broncos to slaughter us at our home and Penrith will be the worst.
  4. ILiveForDib

Opinion Australia and “school shootings”

Anyone notice the sudden occurance of “school shootings” randomly popping up. Macquarie fields, WA and I’ll bet a few more will pop up proving my point. Fascinating how Obama visits and Bill Gates alongside our pri minister discuss their bullshit climate change and co2 talk all of a sudden these...
  5. ILiveForDib

Opinion The Next 3

Roosters, Parra and Sharks. Had a previous thread we wounded up going 2/4 thought that was a passing mark, Dragons was a gutsy effort followed by a scrappy effort short turn around travel to Brisbane can inevitably induce such. Warriors followed dire first half and second followed providing lack...
  6. ILiveForDib

Opinion Fullback solution

Perham had the role of filling in the fullback position until 24. 11 games in he has shown he is indeed not safe at the back, one thing I commended him on was he didn’t pose as a liability defensively. Probably the only thing he achieves is making metres down our end, despite such this is...
  7. ILiveForDib

Rd 8 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Wadell 1. TPJ Sutton 6 points for Cronulla.
  8. ILiveForDib

Rd 4 vs Warriors 3-2-1

3 - Kiraz 2 - Mahoney 1 - JAC Kiraz worked his ass of was constantly on the ball, Mahoney worked overtime with a non existent invisible 7, JAC was solid. This game was a geniune rort, all though we looked lost and out of ideas towards the backend from the first minute we got not one call and...
  9. ILiveForDib

Opinion 2023 GF winner goes to….:

Cowboys to win it for me.
  10. ILiveForDib

Rd 22 vs Warriors 3-2-1

3. Kiraz, puts in a 100% 2. Vaughen 1. King or RFM 42 Vs the Warriors great job boys!
  11. ILiveForDib

Opinion Potter or Ciraldo if you had to choose

Purely out of curiosity if we couldn’t have both (potter assistant Ciraldo head) and we judged each individually who would you use for head coach. Personally I wouldn’t mind Potter and this stage and there’s to many questions regarding Ciraldo. What Potter has done without an off-season chucked...
  12. ILiveForDib

Rd 19 vs Titans 3-2-1

3. JAC without him we potentially loose that 2. Burton 1. Vaughen, king or RFM all 3 were solid
  13. ILiveForDib

Rd 13 vs Panthers 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. JAC 1. Averillo, controversial however can’t think of anyone else worthy of a point.
  14. ILiveForDib

BACK to BACK spoons

We’ve reached the lowest point in our history don’t care if it’s round 12 we’re 2-10 and can’t win against tigers, dragons or raiders we deserve it. So sick of this.
  15. ILiveForDib

Cotric to raiders in 2022

Page is usually reliable with the signings we have made its not a bad move with consideration to his contract value. Still a loss would’ve loved to keep him.
  16. ILiveForDib

Is Barret the right man to lead us to a premiership?

We are building up to a premiership in the next 3 years, we certainly have the players and the fire power, we’re accustom to one of the best foward packs in the comp with a dangerous backline. The question arises if Barret is the man to take us foward. Last year was a mess and you can’t put the...
  17. ILiveForDib

Is Daddy napas sextape the best sextape we’ve ever seen? If not, what was?

uncle Elliot is a contender for a smooch
  18. ILiveForDib

Good website for gym equipment ?

Looking for a bench, cable for lat pulldowns, adjustable dumbells and barbell with 20kg,10kg plates but not sure what website. Obviously don’t want to wait a month for equipment to come a week max would be good . Anyone bought equipment during covid ?
  19. ILiveForDib

Mentally weak and rigging

The penalty try showed were mentally weak. Errors do happen there inevitable but that’s when you need to mentally get yourself back into the game and all I saw was our line speed immediately decrease, our outstanding first half effort gone and us giving up. However the biggest issue of them is...
  20. ILiveForDib

I need help

I lost my girl, dating for two years truely loved her. a lot of yous can imagine how I’m feeling right now it’s just left me feeling sick and on a downwards slope. I treated her like gold, and I feel empty and lost without her. I want her back but I don’t know if she will ever
  21. ILiveForDib

Rd 7 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. Holland 2. Remis 1. Foran special mention to the fans for putting up with that
  22. ILiveForDib

Coach app

So as we have seen tonight dean pay has enforced spectacular state of the art team structure, accompanied by a divine game plan over the last few years. jokes aside, I feel Pay should be sacked even if it means Dymock is our head coach for a while. We can’t allow him to spend any cap money or...
  23. ILiveForDib

Rd 4 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

3. DWZ 2. Meaney 1. Jacko All round great game and look better with Foran in the side. Still want to see wakeham along side Foran and see what they can produce!
  24. ILiveForDib

2018 NRL ratings - Bulldogs

1. Hopoate - 7.5 1. Mbye - 5.5 2. Smith - 9 2. B moz - 7 2. Montoya - 3 3. J moz - 8 3. Holland - 6.5 6. Lewis - 8 6. Frawley - -78 7. JMK - 6 7. Foran - 6.5 8. Tolman - 7 8. Klemmer - 8 8. Fualolo - 6.5 8. Odgen - 7 8. Woods - 6 9. Brown - 5.5 9. Lichaa - 5 11. Josh Jackson - 7.5 11. RFM - 7...
  25. ILiveForDib

Opinion Where are we finishing next year poll!

I've been impressed at how this year has progressed and the sheer talent that has been awoken. The likes of Lewis, Martin the 99% goal kicker, Remis smith and even holland have really ignited this side. Adding a hooker such as seggy, a solid back and maybe a five eight will make this side a...
  26. ILiveForDib

Funny nrl memes/ Reality’s

From Nicks brown paper bags to Mbyes skill ability what are the funniest memes and reality’s of the nrl?
  27. ILiveForDib

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Bit hit on mbye
  28. ILiveForDib

A possibility....

This may very well sound stupid and pathetic however this may very well be a reality. The current board members are creating an illusion that were merely broke and can barely afford to resign precious players such as Lewis and Martin hoping to perhaps deceive outsiders that were helpless and...
  29. ILiveForDib

Viewing next year, the year we compete for the 8

Though to many next year may seem like a year of struggle and persisting to develop players , however I view next year rather differently. These past two games have really allowed me to really gain a perception on a multitude of difficulties the clubs encountering, various positives such as...
  30. ILiveForDib

Woods, Foran and Mbye out, who do we sign?

There’s various young players we can invest in, a few established players who we could get a good price on and Futhor rebuild this mess. Personally I would invest on loads of young players such as Gela mosby, Ryley jacks, Jayden Brailly, nathanial roache etc.
  31. ILiveForDib

Refs, thanks.

Refs cost us yet again. Thanks
  32. ILiveForDib

2019 TEAM DISCUSSION

After perusal of all transfer talks surrounding the club regarding the cap and various players I believe we will see a team close to this. Notable players such as Cogger, Crichton and more are likely to come. This team will be more what pay will go with inpaticularly. 1. Meany - seen no...
  33. ILiveForDib

J Moz injury + Replacement

I was wondering if anyone is accustom to the extent of josh Morris’ injury. The collision didn’t look good, and if he is out it’s a big loss for us. Love the guy been one of our best for years. Speaking of a replacement I would say pay will give olive a call up. I pray he can put in a...
  34. ILiveForDib

Let me know when RL isn’t biased

message me when it isn’t
  35. ILiveForDib

Opinions on Klemmer coming off the bench?

Should Klemmer start or come of the bench for impact?
  36. ILiveForDib

ROUND 9 RECAP + ROUND 10 LINEUP PREDICTION!

I believe Pay will drop some under performers and will likely promote some youth as martin was a success. Priest was dreadful and I think his stint in first grade was underserved, saying that he only played 30 minutes of the bench in reserve grade so the blame must go on Pay. Anyways I predict...
  37. ILiveForDib

Round 9: Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

IDK. 3. Rhyse Martin 2. JMK 1. Hopoates right testicle 00
  38. ILiveForDib

Round 8: Dogs Vs Panthers 3-2-1

3 - J moz 2 - B moz 1 - Elliots grandad
  39. ILiveForDib

Nrl is not what is used to be

It's ruined, it's not enjoyables. Refrees have brought anger to me and are partly why i have heart disease. Im going to cry my self to sleep. Fuck the nrl. Fuck the bulldogs. FUCK DEAN PAY.
  40. ILiveForDib

Roosters played bad, we were worse.

Post game opinions guys. Although this thread will turn into a fuck des thread. Sorry a fuck pay thread.
  41. ILiveForDib

Round 6: Dogs v Cowboys 3-2-1

Im early. Not late like previous weeks. I'm pissed rn can't breath i'm so happy. 3 Woods 2 Elliot 1 RFM Credit to everyone. Anyone could be in that 3 2 1 was just random by me. Im high better chill with the beers
  42. ILiveForDib

Forfeiting

My mate and I were having a discussion and this came across, forfeiting. I was wondering if an NRL side can legally forfeit without a reason. If a side were to forfeit what could be the reason for it?
  43. ILiveForDib

Dogs v cowboys nightmare

You guys ready! The new movie, the new comedy film coming out Saturday 5:30 next week. Cowboys to win by 36
  44. ILiveForDib

Tolman Injury News

This is a big blow for us IMO. Tolman is apparently expected to miss eight weeks due to the lethal ankle injury he sustained against souths. This is a setback in negotiations with other clubs interested in signing him on a mid season transfer. This is also a setback for the club as our depth...
  45. ILiveForDib

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Bulldogs 1. Moses Mbye 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Will Hopoate 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Jeremy - Marshall king 7. Kieran Foran 8. Aaron woods 9. Micheal lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. RFM 13. Aiden Tolman Interchange: 14 Adam Elliott, 15 Danny Fualalo, 16 Francis Tualau, 17...
  46. ILiveForDib

Potential Line up changes

First of all I want to say that dogs of war mentality that the players depicted and how we fought for the full 80 was superb and impeccable. Specific players such as the inclusion of JMK and usuals Foran, Mbye, Woods, RFM, Jmoz were great and will contribute heavily to where we come this year...
  47. ILiveForDib

If we want to succeed players we hate and love must go

I've observed after these two petrifying performances that some players genuinely don't have that playing ability or speed that they used to. The two Morris twins are way past it but are still one of the best duos. However there are better options in terms of backs who have speed and agility...
  48. ILiveForDib

Round 2: Dogs vs Roosters 3-2-1

3 woods 2 lichaa 1 foran
  49. ILiveForDib

We lose fighting, this season will be a good one

First of all I'm but I see so much potential in this side, however not all. Eastwood, tolman and Frawley shouldn't be part of this side. Next point is the attack is superb and will improve over the year, Mbye in particular. Foran gradually find form. RFM and numerous other players appear to...
  50. ILiveForDib

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

RD1 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs Melbourne Storm Lineups & Discussion Saturday 9:05PM 3/10/2018 Bulldogs: 1 Moses Mbye, 2 Brett Morris, 3 Josh Morris, 4 Will Hopoate, 5 Marcelo Montoya, 6 Matthew Frawley, 7 Kieran Foran, 8 Aaron Woods, 9 Michael Lichaa, 10 David Klemmer, 11 Joshua Jackson...
  51. ILiveForDib

Lock position debate

Personally I want Josh Jackson to be our lock. What about you? (Admins fix debate if I did it wrong :) )
  52. ILiveForDib

Rhyse Martins goal kicking stats

As we all know our options for first grade goal kickers are abysmal with the likes of Mbye and Elliot. I wondering if someone could find Martins goal kicking stats as he really impressed me converting 9/10 against USA I believe (half from the sideline). 11. RFM 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Josh...
  53. ILiveForDib

Cleeland instagram DM's

54. ILiveForDib

Replacements for Morris brothers 2019

With the Morris brothers coming to the end of there career and most likely to retire who is going to replace them? There are a few possibilities such as buying a full back and moving Mbye to centre if this experiment fails only needing a winger. Purchasing both a winger and centre assuming Mbye...
  55. ILiveForDib

2018 NRL Ladder Predictor

Gotta love the offseason.... not. Well here we go another ladder predictions thread in the pre season!! I'm just ecstatic and can't wait to see the transformation to the club we will be going through in the next couple years!! I predict the competition is going to be really close and there...
  56. ILiveForDib

Des is saved, Bulldogs page hacked

lol just kidding got YA! I'm just happy :)
  57. ILiveForDib

Offical ISP finals thread

Can I stream the game? When is it on? Where can I stream it? I am excited to see how we do. Viewing the team I reckon we can go all the way.
  58. ILiveForDib

2018 end of year signings

The rebuilding process has begun, and at the right time to be honest. Players are coming off contract on large deals such as the Morris bros, Eastwood and some other players which include Frawley, Fine etc. The Morris boys will be a huge loss. Gonna miss them so much. This will give us over a...
  59. ILiveForDib

Did the players know that Des was sacked?

There is not much else to say but I have a feeling that the players knew that Des was departing the club so they wanted to make a statement. We honestly looked a lot better and Lichaa suddenly went from not even reserve grade standard to a ok first grade hooker, Graham must have got he balls...
  60. ILiveForDib

Manly will penetrate us

Honestly. Dam it's over Manly are gonna penetrate us so hard it will be considered rape
  61. ILiveForDib

#ProudToBeABulldog

Guys its just one loss... No need to overeact. #ProudToBeABulldog com at meh bro
  62. ILiveForDib

Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium

First of all I want to state that Mbye was superb and should maintain the hooker position. He was the prime reason to why we created so many oppotunities. Mbye quick dummy half service helped us get the ball out to our backs inadvertently leaving the Newcastle defence vulnerable. Unfortunately...
  63. ILiveForDib

Bulldogs v Knights: Schick Preview

After both suffering defeats in Round 17, the Canterbury Bulldogs and Newcastle Knights meet this Sunday in a condensed round of NRL Telstra Premiership action. Canterbury finished strongly to force golden point in an eventual 13-12 loss to the Parramatta Eels last Thursday, a result which...
  64. ILiveForDib

Will there be more dogs fan at Belmore or more Newcastle supporters?

I honestly fear that Belmore will be filled with predominately Newcastle fans.
  65. ILiveForDib

The most likely team des Hasler will line up next year

I can understand the frustration all over social media over des hasler. I believe that he is a good coach but he just dislikes the bulldogs and is just here for a pay check. Our recruitment retention has been abysmal, team structures have been non existent, club management is horrible and...
  66. ILiveForDib

ORIGIN II THREAD

Queensland looking strong. Nsw looking good. UP THE BLUES! Stadium isn't full!!!
  67. ILiveForDib

Are we potential wooden spooners?

We are 4 points away from last place. We have been presposturous of late and i'm not watching the dogs and warrior's match. I'm afraid that the only way we are going to see the man who's name shall not be said gone. The current state that the club is in is practically unfixable.
  68. ILiveForDib

Josh bergamin

I've heard positives about the youngster. Personally, I don't watch reserve grade and I was wondering how he's going. Is he ready for first grade? Leave some highlights.
  69. ILiveForDib

Team after these last 3 rounds

We have lost our last 3 games and have been incompetent in each fixture. Des Hasler is persisting to use players such as Kasiano and Eastwood which perplexes me as both these players have shown there nothing but reserve graders to be honest. Tualou show a lot of positives. Defensively he was...
  70. ILiveForDib

Sharks v Bulldogs: Schick Preview

It shapes as a fairly even contest between the Cronulla Sharks and Canterbury Bulldogs on Saturday night with both sides missing key personnel and calling in a host of players from the Intrust Super Premiership. Both the Bulldogs and Sharks have been guilty of conceding most of their...
  71. ILiveForDib

Who do you support?

Hello everybody! I'm just making this thread because i'm curious of which football team you support. Personally, I am a huge Man united and Barca fan with a desire of attending an el clasico. I have been a Manchester Fan for 11 years and didn't develop an interest in them until I was about 10 I...
  72. ILiveForDib

Our side for next game onwards.

Assuming we do not sustain any injuries this should be the side: 1. Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Moses Mybe 7. Matt Frawley 8. Aiden tolman 9. Lichaa/ woolford( he deserves a shot. I want to see what he's capable of) 10. James graham 11. Josh...
  73. ILiveForDib

What to do with Eastwood?

He have no lateral movement and leaves us vulnerable at times. He is also a momentum killer. Drop him or bench him?
  74. ILiveForDib

Consistency

This was a gutsy perfomance and I am ecstatic over it. We showed intensity and persisted even when the game was pretty much a write of. However consistency is going to be a massive factor in our hope for a premiership. We have cowboys, roosters and Cronulla coming up and each are very winnable...
  75. ILiveForDib

Do team list come out tomorrow?

Just wondering due to it being Anzac round!
  76. ILiveForDib

R8 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. Klemmer 2. Jackson 1. Brett Morris Special mention to Greg Eastwood. Great performance and a superb kick to. Abosulute legend1
  77. ILiveForDib

HELP THERES A SPIDER AND I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS?!?!?

PLEASEE IM SCARED SHITLESS
  78. ILiveForDib

2018 Team

1. Latrell Mitchell/ Dylan Edwards 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Dane gayguy 4. Brenko 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Foran 8. Tolman 9. Mybe 10. Woods 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Klemmer 14. Kasiano 15. Fualolo 16. Elliot 17. Frawley
  79. ILiveForDib

Wests Tigers v Bulldogs: Schick Preview

Wests Tigers v Bulldogs: Schick Preview Thu 20 Apr, 2017, 9:00am By Alicia Newton‌, National Correspondent‌‌, ‌‌‌NRL.com BROUGHT TO YOU BY - EMAIL PRINT Schick Hydro Preview: Wests Tigers v Canterbury Bulldogs ANZ Stadium Sunday, 4:00pm What a difference three weeks make in rugby league...
  80. ILiveForDib

THIS ROUNDS TIPS

First try scorers Raiders - Joseph Leilua Broncos - Jordan Kahu Eels - Reagan Campbell-Gillard. He's paying $71. Let's take a punt. Cowboys - Kayln Ponga Sharks - Sosaia Feki Bulldogs - David Nofoaluma Dragons - Daniel Tupou Storm - Suliasi Vunivalu
  81. ILiveForDib

Team V Tigers

1. Brett Morris 2. Holland 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Matt Frawley 8. Tolman 9. Mybe 10. Graham 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Eastwood 14. Klemmer 15. Kasiano 16. Fualolo 17. Elliot
  82. ILiveForDib

Perfect spine

1. Brett Morris. I'm willing to take the risk. Having that pace and spark from the back added another dimension to the side. I'm still quite hesitant though. He is chase stanley 2.0 2. Josh Morris 3. Hopoate 4. Brenko lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Frawley 9. Lichaa I like what des...
  83. ILiveForDib

The crappest song your have ever heard?

What is worst song you have ever heard?
  84. ILiveForDib

Meltdown thread for when Marcelo montoya is dropped!

Well... My reaction:
  85. ILiveForDib

This must be our side on Good Friday!

1. Mbye 2. Brett morris 3. Brenko/ holland 4. Josh morris 5. Montoya 6. Reynolds 7. Frawley 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Jackson 12. Rfm 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Fualolo 16. Elliot 17. Cleeland
  86. ILiveForDib

This better be our team heading into next year!!!

1. Tedesco 2. Brett 3. Josh 4. Hopoate 5. Marcelo 6. Mitchell moses 7. Foran 8. Klemmer 9. Mybe 10. Tolman 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Deadwood 14. Kasiano 15. Fualolo 16. Graham 17. elliot
  87. ILiveForDib

Team V Knights

I assume this is going to be like recent fixtures. We will get of to an early lead then they will instigate a comeback. I think we will win but we need Frawley starting. 1. Abbey 2. Brett Morris 3. Brenko 4. Josh Morris 5. Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Matt frawley 8. Klemmer 9. Mybe 10. Graham...
  88. ILiveForDib

R5 Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

1. Reynolds 2. Graham 3. Abbey Abbey was superb! Absolutely great! Excluding broncos try he was great under the high ball + he got a try!
  89. ILiveForDib

Insanity

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This is the definition of insanity. This word sums us up. Trying the same thing expecting a different result. We are oblivious to what des Hasler has done and that he has accomplished nothing. If des was head coach at cowboys...
  90. ILiveForDib

R4 - Bulldogs V Broncos live - Team list and Discussions Thread

LINE UP 1. Brad Abbey Fullback Darius Boyd (c) 2. Brett Morris Winger Corey Oates 3. Josh Morris Centre James Roberts 4. Brenko Lee Centre Tautau Moga 5. Marcelo Montoya Winger Jordan Kahu 6. Josh Reynolds Five-Eighth Anthony Milford 7. Matt Frawley Halfback Ben Hunt 8. Aiden Tolman Prop Korbin...
  91. ILiveForDib

Broncos v dogs score prediction

Oh dear oh dear 30 - 14 Milford and hunt to shred us up.
  92. ILiveForDib

Who made our coach jason Taylor

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Club information Full name Canterbury-Bankstown District Rugby League Football Club Nickname(s) Berries, Dogs, Doggies, Dogs of War,[1] The Family Club, The Entertainers. Website bulldogs.com.au Colours Blue White Founded 25 September 1934 Current details...
  93. ILiveForDib

Will Des be gone if we lose to Broncos ?

It's all come up the broncos v dogs on Thursday. I wouldn't be lying if I said I want to get flogged. I am absolutely sick of these abysmal performances and dis interest from our players. I purchase merchandise and attend games to watch what appears to be an under 5s side. There is 0 AND I MEAN...
  94. ILiveForDib

R4 Dogs vs Manly 3-2-1

lol. 1. Jackson 2. Montoya!?!?! 3. Elliot?!?!?
  95. ILiveForDib

That's gold!!!

96. ILiveForDib

Team against manly

1. Abbey 2. Brett Morris 3. Brenko 4. Josh Morris 5. Montoya 6. Mybe 7. Frawley 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Fualolo. He is solid alright great forward 16. Graham 17. Josh Reynolds
  97. ILiveForDib

When hoppa and holland come back will des drop out debutants?

If he does he is clearly oblivious. Our backline was sparked having youth implemented. I'm hoping our backline will look like this 1. Abbey 2. Morris 3. Brenko 4. Josh Morris Hopaate should have a go in the second row. Lol that rhymed 5. Montoya
  98. ILiveForDib

Who we should be chasing

2018: Josh Morris gone Brett Morris gone Josh Reynolds gone James graham gone Fatwood gone Morris boys 1M I reckon Fatwood and graham is 1.1M and obviously josh Reynolds 300k That's a whopping 2.4M just sitting there and these are the players we should through the big bux at Holmes/ bird. Or...