Opinion Where are we finishing next year poll!

Where are we finishing next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been impressed at how this year has progressed and the sheer talent that has been awoken. The likes of Lewis, Martin the 99% goal kicker, Remis smith and even holland have really ignited this side. Adding a hooker such as seggy, a solid back and maybe a five eight will make this side a potential top 4 threat if we can fire up.

Now the questions comes across are we capable of making the finals? Are we capable of being a threat?

The answer is up to you....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imo, it's a matter of when not if foran breaks down next year, I still think we can finish in the 8

We still need to sign a back up half though

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imo, it's a matter of when not if foran breaks down next year, I still think we can finish in the 8

We still need to sign a back up half though
Thats why I stated we need a five eight. Forans such a liability however with Lewis the pressure will be taken of Foran that he previously had.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly when you look back at this season we could just about of finished top 8 if a (ahem) playmaker put his hand up when it mattered in several crucial games. We are not that far off

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In order to be competitive next year we need.
A)Segeyaro
B)Another high class centre

We get those two things we will be extremely competitive

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I voted refs choice......just to be different :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where we should have this yr. A smokey at 5th.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we'll ve sniffing around the 8. With a bit of control this year we could've won another 3-4 games, so I'm expecting to win those next year and finish on around 26pnts.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've never struggled for yardage and in D, but with attack now I don't see why we won't be top 8

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way is up. If we can somehow replace the defence that mozzles offer we should be alright. Jackson and klem are always good. We have a brilliant goal kicker. I think lewis/foz in the halves will be great. Hoppa should be first choice fullback. He just offers a lot in attack when he is fb as opposed to centre. Sort out no.9 issue. I wouldn't mind seggy but i think dean will put jmk at hooker. Smith will def remain on the wing and develop with holland. Yea. I say top 8 defs

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A five-eighth or a halfback.

Based on who's available who would be your pick?

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2019/
There isn't currently any top tier halves who interest me however Benji for a year could be interesting. If we can sign him for extra cheap and wait until we have more cap space in 2019 to sign a good half i'll be happy. He isn't the best but will come cheap and add some experience, will also assist with JMK and could teach him a thing or two and may perhaps produce some points every now and then.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Top 8 for sure!!!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6th. Not top 4, but i think we can win more of those close games which didn't happen this year, especially with a gun goal kicker.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lewis guides our team around the park like every game he has done so far who knows if we get seggy & a good back top 8 or even better

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 4 I’ve got a feeling can’t wait for 2019 premiers odds come out on the TAB putting coin on dogs

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score