Woods, Foran and Mbye out, who do we sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s various young players we can invest in, a few established players who we could get a good price on and Futhor rebuild this mess. Personally I would invest on loads of young players such as Gela mosby, Ryley jacks, Jayden Brailly, nathanial roache etc.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods and Foran will still be here.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty of options out there, finding the right one is the key!!

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would sign a hitman to eliminate Foran, Dib, Des & Castle

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste money on overrated ‘established’ players. Find some youngish talent and grow from within. We already have senior players in our forwards it’s the backs we need to focus on and I’d keep the Morris boys on smaller deals to help the younger players.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to sign some proven first graders. No point signing young guys with promise if there's no backbone and experience in the squad.

We're kidding ourselves if we think 1 rockstar/superstar is going to change this team around. We need a group of fresh experienced blood (2009 do-over)

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tevita Pangai Junior
Zac Lomax
Patrick Herbert
Sione Katoa

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s various young players we can invest in, a few established players who we could get a good price on and Futhor rebuild this mess. Personally I would invest on loads of young players such as Gela mosby, Ryley jacks, Jayden Brailly, nathanial roache etc.
Woods and Foran out?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Young Ryley Jacks is nothing special at 26

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look to be honest Aaron woods will stay keep the forward pack, Cogger and Lewis in the halves Morris twins stay and hoppa and Chriton with Meaney at full back and Meaney is a great goal kicker

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to persist with Cogger, Lewis and Wakeham for our halves imo. So I would like 2 new gun centres a winger and a hooker
* Centres - Lomax / Kelly
* Wingers - Gela-Mosby / Fusitu'a / Katoa
* Hooker - Brailey / Roache / Parcell
Nabbing any of these blokes would be great. Also if we were to nab a prop for interchange I'd be keen on getting Moses Leota or Leilani Latu... however if the Taupau rumour has some legs we don't need another prop.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to persist with Cogger, Lewis and Wakeham for our halves imo. So I would like 2 new gun centres a winger and a hooker
* Centres - Lomax / Kelly
* Wingers - Gela-Mosby / Fusitu'a / Katoa
* Hooker - Brailey / Roache / Parcell
Nabbing any of these blokes would be great. Also if we were to nab a prop for interchange I'd be keen on getting Moses Leota or Leilani Latu... however if the Taupau rumour has some legs we don't need another prop.
Gela mosby would be great but who knows about Morris twins

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont want woods gone, i just think we could have spent his money better in other positions. A lot depends on IF Foran goes. Hes a big chunk of cap.

If he cant give us what we need on the field coz hes too broken, he should accept medical retirement. We will see by the end of the year. Apparently if hes medically retired he will still get his contract money, to not play, but most importantly it wouldnt count under the cap.

Just another few million Des cost the club
For 0 premierships

Status
Not open for further replies.