Rhyse Martins goal kicking stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As we all know our options for first grade goal kickers are abysmal with the likes of Mbye and Elliot. I wondering if someone could find Martins goal kicking stats as he really impressed me converting 9/10 against USA I believe (half from the sideline).

11. RFM
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Josh Jackson

16. Adam Elliot

We will have to see who should start between RFM and Elliot.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Goalkicking forwards are a big no for me. Especially young ones.
Guaranteed, your going to score all your tries while they’re off the field.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn’t an elite kicker. But is better then our other options. If mbye is a atbest 60% kicker (with plenty of work he might be) and I would rate holland at 68% (he can cream one and shank the next) Elliot I wouldn’t consider at all. I would have him as a 70% kicker. He will still miss them. Will never be in the elite company of Maloney, Thurston, Cleary, Reynolds etc. but definitely best in either grade (nrl and reserve grade).

Not too sure if he will get a run though and it will be hard for him to start regardless (seeing as he has no experience). So having a kicker on the bench for 20-30 mins won’t help us too much.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Martin is a big chance. We need a good goalkicker. It's not an option like the great moron Hasler seemed to think. Pay will need to find a solution who can kick @ close to 80% like all the good teams.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If it was my decision the only guaranteed player than would play 80mins in FG is Mbye so I would have him night and day with Hazem in the off season and bring him up to where he needs to be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what Ive seen, i agree. But he still wont be.
I don't see why it's not possible..though we really don't have much of an idea on what Pay actually wants to do at this stage.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see why it's not possible..though we really don't have much of an idea on what Pay actually wants to do at this stage.
This is true and hopefully pay rewards quality, but we have RFM who is also an edge forward and deserves some game time too.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it was my decision the only guaranteed player than would play 80mins in FG is Mbye so I would have him night and day with Hazem in the off season and bring him up to where he needs to be.
If anybody noticed Mbye was wrapping his foot around the ball bending it like beckham in the last few games which means his been practising. Surely a whole off season training means we should go from having no goal kicker to two fighting over the ball.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anybody noticed Mbye was wrapping his foot around the ball bending it like beckham in the last few games which means his been practising. Surely a whole off season training means we should go from having no goal kicker to two fighting over the ball.
I really hope he has spent more time training on his general play kicking first of all. But it wouldn't hurt to have two good goal kickers available and competing for the kicking duties.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I guess every single player in the club who fancies goalkicking should be putting in hours of extras over this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.