BACK to BACK spoons

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still at a loss how we beat Roosters and then go onto a losing run against Raiders, Knights, Tigers and Dragons.

You're supposed to get better after those sorts of wins, but instead we've gone backwards and fast too.

Don't see how we avoid another spoon this year.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve reached the lowest point in our history don’t care if it’s round 12 we’re 2-10 and can’t win against tigers, dragons or raiders we deserve it. So sick of this.
Stupid Dib lover.
The damage Dib,Scary Lady and Dasler did was our lowest point.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we can fix the defence a bit we are a chance of jagging a few wins and avoiding the spoon still. Not that it really matter. The year was always early rebuild to begin with. I think Mahoney fixes a number of issues, including defence up the middle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As long as we avoid the spoon this year it’s a success for me. Disgusted to say that.

If these ***** go back to back spoons I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive them.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to combine with the tigers and stop wasting the resources of the NRL. The South Western Sydney shit c.unts'
This is exactly what the NRL wants... for the fans to walk away so they can get rid of us and replace us with one of their darling sh!t "national" sides.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The issues go way beyond the 17 who played today. Each grade had over 30 points scored against them. I'm sure Gould, I hope, is aware of the staff as well as the players that need to go. The sooner a hard nose disciplinarian takes charge the better.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am checking out until the 3rd rebuild is complete. Or we get a proven FG coach.