News Eastwood Tweet regarding @BuzzRothfield

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on Beastie. Back ended contracts are fuckin stupid because no one wanted to write an article in 2016 saying that he was an International on 200k, but they sure want to claim he was on 800k a season in 2018.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get why this guy isn’t signed up for depth at the minimum. I really don’t understand the club and what’s going on. Do they really think by signing every gifted young talent will be a smart thing. They need to mix experience with talent.

And what’s the point of signing young talent... as soon as they become half decent other clubs throw monster money at them and take them anyway. Roosters are smart and so are Melbourne. Melbourne stuck with a hand full of players and filled in the gaps... roosters just bought every gun player available and got rid of the ones that won’t playing well. We are just going to get dicked for the next 5 years with developing players

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy shit are people following this?? Oh my god... it's going down. Rothfields going to blow a fuse!!

https://twitter.com/GregEastwood1/status/1057087431625736194

100 comments and growing fast

Tossfield copping a hiding!!

Even players and opposing fans are giving it to Buzz.

View attachment 7948

View attachment 7949

View attachment 7950
Rothfield loves this type of stuff he stirs it all up and get attention from it and that brings clicks to his articles. He's a professional troll.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rothfield loves this type of stuff he stirs it all up and get attention from it and that brings clicks to his articles. He's a professional troll.
Get rid of Ratfield Greenberg. Taking down players and the NRL.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting Eastwood/Beastwood a few months ago at Liverpool JBHIFI, even though this guy cannot be signed by the club in 2019 he still had nothing but kind words to say about his time with the Bulldogs club, only negative he had was Haslers back ended deals!

This guy is one of the most loyal, kind and down to earth guy out there! I even asked him about Klemmer and he praised this guy and said David just bought a house at Oran Park this year so to me Klemmer possibly leaving for the Knights is all about MONEY and only that!!! I can see why Klemmer wants to go as it is more than double his current salary and the NRL is a business HOWEVER do this when you are off contract mate and NOT when you still have 2 years left to run, the Newcastle Knights needs to be investigated as this is illegal trading!!!

YES I am sad if Klemmer does go BUT for me as a loyal Doggies supporter no one player is bigger than a club, BUT the NRL seriously needs to stop all this poaching of players as what is the point of signing a contract if they are worth NOTHING!!!

Good luck Beastwood, I do hope another club picks you up, you have been great for our club and for one will miss your smile and passion for this club as this is the sort of player we need at our family club!!!

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I has the pleasure of meeting Eastwood/Beastwood a few months ago at Liverpool JBHIFI, even though this guy cannot be signed by the club in 2019 he still had nothing but kind words to say about his time with the Bulldogs club, only negative he had was Haslers back ended deals!

This guy is one of the most loyal, kind and down to earth guy out there! I even asked him about Klemmer and he praised this guy and said David just bought a house at Oran Park this year so to me Klemmer possibly leaving for the Knights is all about MONEY and only that!!! I can see why Klemmer wants to go as it is more than double his current salary and the NRL is a business HOWEVER do this when you are off contract mate and NOT when you still have 2 years left to run, the Newcastle Knights needs to be investigated as this is illegal trading!!!

YES I am sad if Klemmer does go BUT for me as a loyal Doggies supporter no one player is bigger than a club, BUT he NRL seriously needs to stop all this poaching of players as what is the point of signing a contract if they are worth NOTHING!!!

Good luck Beatwood, I do hope another club picks you up are you have been great for out club and for one will miss your smile and passion for this club as this is the sort of player we need at our family club!!!
Well said matey, you are 110% spot on, we need more players such as Greg and it is a shame we let players like him go and try to keep the ones only here for money!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys realise they make money for every click an article get via marketing ads . Since mad Monday I don’t click on any add anymore