Opinion The Next 3

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters, Parra and Sharks. Had a previous thread we wounded up going 2/4 thought that was a passing mark, Dragons was a gutsy effort followed by a scrappy effort short turn around travel to Brisbane can inevitably induce such. Warriors followed dire first half and second followed providing lack of attacking presence, week later the culmination of mistakes were recognised with TPJ, Mahoney our backs in tack and great performances from youngsters coming together and play some great footy

A much needed bye now for recovery and important period for JAC and more importantly TPJ finding himself. Roosters is a difficult match if we make it one, if TPJ can provide that presense first 20 and impact later Mahoney looked sharp pressure of the spine it will flourish fowards have to work for him service is second to none. We have the strike back and Averillos looking sharp I think we will suprise a few, sides been shot all season it’s back together mostly and what better team than roosters to aim up for.

Payback against Parra is a must you don’t loose to your biggest rival twice in a season, you’re not a doggies player if you don’t fire the fuck up for that clash. Sharks follow at Cronulla don’t see us winning they will be without Hynes though the previous two will be telling 3 weeks is a long time in footy these days though. 2/3 see us as a shot at finals and beyond a passing mark imo, 1/3 most likely think refs have to much of a say and I question the consistency of the side all though there capable. Defining period in our season will make a real statement if we can hold up well the next 3. Going with 2/3 got a feeling a lot will click.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
don’t think we will beat sharks they are way too strong

other two are very beatable

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Roosters, Parra and Sharks. Had a previous thread we wounded up going 2/4 thought that was a passing mark, Dragons was a gutsy effort followed by a scrappy effort short turn around travel to Brisbane can inevitably induce such. Warriors followed dire first half and second followed providing lack of attacking presence, week later the culmination of mistakes were recognised with TPJ, Mahoney our backs in tack and great performances from youngsters coming together and play some great footy

A much needed bye now for recovery and important period for JAC and more importantly TPJ finding himself. Roosters is a difficult match if we make it one, if TPJ can provide that presense first 20 and impact later Mahoney looked sharp pressure of the spine it will flourish fowards have to work for him service is second to none. We have the strike back and Averillos looking sharp I think we will suprise a few, sides been shot all season it’s back together mostly and what better team than roosters to aim up for.

Payback against Parra is a must you don’t loose to your biggest rival twice in a season, you’re not a doggies player if you don’t fire the fuck up for that clash. Sharks follow at Cronulla don’t see us winning they will be without Hynes though the previous two will be telling 3 weeks is a long time in footy these days though. 2/3 see us as a shot at finals and beyond a passing mark imo, 1/3 most likely think refs have to much of a say and I question the consistency of the side all though there capable. Defining period in our season will make a real statement if we can hold up well the next 3. Going with 2/3 got a feeling a lot will click.
Parra isn't our biggest rival

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We needed the bye badly, I think we might go on a little run after the break.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Easier than it looks on paper, roosters going shit, sharks hot and cold and will be without Hynes. Parra is probably the tricky one. Teams with big forward packs are the hardest match ups for us atm such as recent loses to canberra, warriors etc.., if we can get some troops back that could change. I think TPJ/King/Edwards starting with Hughes/Patolo and RFM or Morrin bench is starting to look NRL level in the middles. We could even go 4 forward bench in the tough forward match up games.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My head says 1 out of 3. Sharks won't beat. Roosters have a lot out, so a good chance. Parra will be a big challenge. Maybe Roosters, but Parra and Sharks are tough. Could also go 0 and 3. In that case the season is a write off.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manu, JWH, Walker will all be back against us. You just know they’re going to click into gear against us. Parra might win, sharks a maybe. Knowing us we’ll go 0/3

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
3 from 3 would be a great result.
2 from 3 good result.
1 from 3 is a pass.
0 from 3 fail.

But I want to beat Parra. Don't care about the cocks and sharts

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we getting any troops back from injury post bye?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are we getting any troops back from injury post bye?
Maybe Patolo?

Pele will miss the cocks game. BUT he got suspended in reserves so maybe he will miss this week's reserves game and be cleared for the cocks in FG