• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unfortunately Penrith but I'm hoping all these injuries and suspensions throw them off heading into the finals. Parra are best equipped to beat the Panthers but wont make it. Cowboys and then Souths (with Latrell) are probably my favourites behind Penrith. Go Cowboys.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately Penrith but I'm hoping all these injuries and suspensions throw them off heading into the finals. Parra are best equipped to beat the Panthers but wont make it. Cowboys and then Souths (with Latrell) are probably my favourites behind Penrith. Go Cowboys.
The question is who wins the title next year :tearsofjoy:

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s my tier ranking

1. Penrith
2. Souths
3. Sharks
4. Storm
5. Roosters
6. Cowboys
7. Parramatta
8. Brisbane.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I go with the information in front of me & right now it says 2023. You just assume :tearsofjoy:
You need to put your detektiv hat on. If he's talking about 2023 why would he leave us out? That doesn't make sense.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dolphins win it in extra time and Wayne Bennett retires immediately.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for this year I feel if Souffs can keep Latrell fit and free from suspension they'll beat the Panthers in the GF. They have NO hope without Latrell.

Storm have regained their form and are looking very dangerous as well but Panffers still look the team to beat.

Top 8 looks pretty much set but I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders make it in.

Tomorrows home game against the Dragons is the Raiders GF. If they can win that they can go undefeated for the rest of the season as they meet Knights, who have been awful, away, then they meet Manly at home and Manly haven't won a game since the Pride Jersey saga, they may tomorrow against the Titans but that's not a given as Titans are at home and are desperate to avoid the wooden spoon and weren't that bad against the Storm last week, in Melbourne and then the meet West Tigers, away. All winnable games for them and they'd finish on 30 points which should be enough to make it in. Feel they'll galvanize as a team after the Ricky saga last week. Green Machine could well go into overdrive, IF they get through the Dragons.

Eels are in serious danger of missing out, if we beat them next week like we did earlier this year they then have to face Broncos away and Storm at home. Storm might play them in by letting them win as most teams would love to be meeting the Eels in the Finals.