Opinion Australia and “school shootings”

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone notice the sudden occurance of “school shootings” randomly popping up. Macquarie fields, WA and I’ll bet a few more will pop up proving my point. Fascinating how Obama visits and Bill Gates alongside our pri minister discuss their bullshit climate change and co2 talk all of a sudden these shock incidents are happening here. Have to be a fool to not see all these shock incidents directly correlate to these elites and their agenda. “Toughening gun laws”, might as well call the country USA junior bringing that circus here what makes it even more of a joke is the masses will fall of it. Lived here my whole life, stabbing and bashings sure but school shootings is a one depth the country has never fallen to yet twice in the same month it’s happening. Return to this thread when it happens again it’s sickening what the future will hold.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brah u telling me Obama paid some midget houso kid in mac fields to do a false flag event?
cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Probably nothing to do with it more discussing same people who shit on America and are associated with the worse of the worse likely won’t have good intensions here.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably nothing to do with it more discussing same people who shit on America and are associated with the worse of the worse likely won’t have good intensions here.
It's like how most of those lefty pride lunatics are all paid for by George Soros.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone notice the sudden occurance of “school shootings” randomly popping up. Macquarie fields, WA and I’ll bet a few more will pop up proving my point. Fascinating how Obama visits and Bill Gates alongside our pri minister discuss their bullshit climate change and co2 talk all of a sudden these shock incidents are happening here. Have to be a fool to not see all these shock incidents directly correlate to these elites and their agenda. “Toughening gun laws”, might as well call the country USA junior bringing that circus here what makes it even more of a joke is the masses will fall of it. Lived here my whole life, stabbing and bashings sure but school shootings is a one depth the country has never fallen to yet twice in the same month it’s happening. Return to this thread when it happens again it’s sickening what the future will hold.
I think you are draring a VERY long bow...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Straya has always been another state of Murika.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean look at the US, that chick fuck knows or cares what her name is that was like “it’s my second school shooting” magically appearing at both events. Cant prove or give concrete evidence of it being staged just look at the 100 school shootings there. There’s an extent where you need proof and one where it’s in front of your eyes that something fishy is going on. On that topic anyone on here think all those shootings are coincidences?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF?????

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I mean look at the US, that chick fuck knows or cares what her name is that was like “it’s my second school shooting” magically appearing at both events. Cant prove or give concrete evidence of it being staged just look at the 100 school shootings there. There’s an extent where you need proof and one where it’s in front of your eyes that something fishy is going on. On that topic anyone on here think all those shootings are coincidences?
Is that the crisis actor that was allowed to rant on the news after she was at 2 different shootings in 2 different states?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Investigators have confirmed the incident at Macquarie Fields Public School just after 12:45pm was not a targeted attack on the school

"Early investigations revealed the projectile might have come from some distance away," Healey said.

"The bullet has come into the classroom but it has been stopped by the blind so it hasn't come into the classroom with enough speed or velocity, it is just enough to smash the window."

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For everyone playing along at home, this means some bogan idiot was shooting at cans or something, and decided to shoot up in the air for funnsies. Even a .22 can travel 2 kms in good conditions. There are plenty of bogan idiots out that way.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For everyone playing along at home, this means some bogan idiot was shooting at cans or something, and decided to shoot up in the air for funnsies. Even a .22 can travel 2 kms in good conditions. There are plenty of bogan idiots out that way.
Nah, it was definitely the reptile government who dun it.