Nrl is not what is used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's ruined, it's not enjoyables. Refrees have brought anger to me and are partly why i have heart disease. Im going to cry my self to sleep.

Fuck the nrl.

Fuck the bulldogs.

FUCK DEAN PAY.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never has and never will be 100 % rigged and they pick and choose teams .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The difference is the pc bullshit that’s infected the game. That’s what’s wrecked it, the refs have always been dodgy ***** even a lot in the 80’s. Difference was men played as men, got on with the fkn job, and we didn’t have pc wrecking the fkn game

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The concept of all bulldogs fans are lebbos. Honestly stfu and jump of a bridge

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol ask any Dragons supporters if that's how they feel. We have been wooden spoon quality for a while and now are actually contenders. Easy to be doom and gloom when your team is this bad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Got labelled a tin foil hat wearer for years now when I told you the National Betting League is not a sport. It is a rigged betting product just like horse racing, but easier to rig.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They never will because they hate us .
You would have thought because they hate us we'd be the underdogs and try to shut up the rest of the supporters and the League? Instead they stand there pointing and laughing at us

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got labelled a tin foil hat wearer for years now when I told you the National Betting League is not a sport. It is a rigged betting product just like horse racing, but easier to rig.
This.

Teams with large supporter bases get screwed weekly. It's because a lot of people will throw an emotional bet on their team. NSW have been screwed many times in recent origin series because NSW fans will have that same emotional bet, and NSW has a far higher population.

I watched that shoulder charge on JMK near the end of the game and wondered how they could send off Klemmer and not even put the prick that committed an illegal act on report.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
This.

Teams with large supporter bases get screwed weekly. It's because a lot of people will throw an emotional bet on their team. NSW have been screwed many times in recent origin series because NSW fans will have that same emotional bet, and NSW has a far higher population.

I watched that shoulder charge on JMK near the end of the game and wondered how they could send off Klemmer and not even put the prick that committed an illegal act on report.
Hopefully that "tackle" will get a charge from the video review.No wrapping with the arms,contact with the head by the shoulder,I thought I was transported back watching Morley again.
I know it won't help the Dogs in any way but hopefully the refs get a large slice of humble pie to chow down on over this.
But they probably wont.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully that "tackle" will get a charge from the video review.No wrapping with the arms,contact with the head by the shoulder,I thought I was transported back watching Morley again.
I know it won't help the Dogs in any way but hopefully the refs get a large slice of humble pie to chow down on over this.
But they probably wont.
That would be a first in recent times. They'll face no consequences whatsoever. At worst they'll have to offer a half arsed apology, but that's a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.