Refs, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Refs played a massive part lets me honest. Montoya and other mistakes contributed off course but those two penalties were pivotal

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Elliot tackle on the fullback where he drove him back 15 and then lost the ball only for our guys to get penalised was the only thing I had against the refs. That was a ridiculous call. We should have been feeding the scrum 5 out with the scores level instead they go length of the field and Woods hits graham.

Apart from that call we lost this game that we should have won. Another frustrating loss but not on the refs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me dead, If pay doesn't blow up his lost his fucking balls.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL at blaming the refs!
"LOL" at the top team beating us a bottom 4 team with only 2 penalty goals. Rub those out and we win.

Dragqueens are shit if they could barely beat us.

If one penalty goes our way we win that game. Nothing in it.

End of the day, only difference was the penalty goal stat. They didnt even get a try in the second half.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"LOL" at the top team beating us a bottom 4 team with only 2 penalty goals. Rub those out and we win.

Dragqueens are shit if they could barely beat us.

If one penalty goes our way we win that game. Nothing in it.

End of the day, only difference was the penalty goal stat. They didnt even get a try in the second half.
100%

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Elliot tackle on the fullback where he drove him back 15 and then lost the ball only for our guys to get penalised was the only thing I had against the refs. That was a ridiculous call. We should have been feeding the scrum 5 out with the scores level instead they go length of the field and Woods hits graham.

Apart from that call we lost this game that we should have won. Another frustrating loss but not on the refs.
Also the dragons had hold of our defender thats a penalty ever day !!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
WE lost the game... It was in our sights and we lost the plot
the reason it was in our sights was because of the refs, with a non gay referee the situation would be us trying to see out the game

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
F U C K I N S H I T ******* S

Status
Not open for further replies.