Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fukn joke the way the whole game goes these days
True i dont mind losing to a team that earned the two points but not having two points taken from us by the disgraceful penalty which lost us the game. Refs decide who wins in todays game and we have to put up with that crap each week. I wasnt expecting todays game to be close especially the first 20 min thought it was going to be a walkover by the dragons. Got to say either they were poor or we were better.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Elliot tackle on the fullback where he drove him back 15 and then lost the ball only for our guys to get penalised was the only thing I had against the refs. That was a ridiculous call. We should have been feeding the scrum 5 out with the scores level instead they go length of the field and Woods hits graham.

Apart from that call we lost this game that we should have won. Another frustrating loss but not on the refs.
That tackle happened metres from me and I assure you it was a clean drop through the force of the tackle, a defender should get rewarded in that instance not the player who gets smashed! Pathetic call by cecchin! That is the call that changed the whole momentum we were all over them at that stage, that penalty was followed by another quick one to take the lead. We cost ourselves the game through that horrible start defencively but That call was a game changer imo

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The teams higher on the ladder usually get the 50 50 calls, the struggling teams seem to cop iffy decisions, been like that for years and all year for us.Not terrible decisions but decisions that could go either way always favour the teams higher on the ladder

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you know what the saddest thing is ?
Rugby league is on it's death bed...
And the cheating refs are having a party :fearscream::rage:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The teams higher on the ladder usually get the 50 50 calls, the struggling teams seem to cop iffy decisions, been like that for years and all year for us.Not terrible decisions but decisions that could go either way always favour the teams higher on the ladder
Bulldogs were paying something like $3.50 for a win. No bookie wants to take that sort of hit. Then suddenly the shit calls start pouring on in.
Dragons were paying like $1.30 for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.