Refs, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that saw it but Ben Hunt changed his line twice to run Morris off the ball that final kick. Our stupidity cost us the game but fuck me we should get a fair crack too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To me score 16 all. Penalty 18/16 st george. Who gave st george the penalty in front of the posts 50/50 call. Game decided. Ref decided game
Who gave away the penalty in front of the posts?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who gave away the penalty in front of the posts?
Agree with you i have a problem with this guy as well with his infringements butmy point is st george didnt beat us because they were better they beat us by 2points given by the ref that was a 50/50 call

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually it was 16-14 to the Dogs.
Clay Priest penalised for a mysterious "laying on the player/in the ruck" despite being at marker.
Dragons kick goal and go 16 All.
Dragons then get a penalty for that bullshit driving player back shit where Dufty drops it. That gets them upfield.
Woods is penalised despite being committed to a tackle at full speed (not slow mo), and the play had progressed past that point.
Dragons kick penalty and go 18-16 up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree with you i have a problem with this guy as well with his infringements butmy point is st george didnt beat us because they were better they beat us by 2points given by the ref that was a 50/50 call
I get your point bro. Woods just boils my blood, over-paid, over-rated with zero brains and zero heart.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Frawley got belted a few times after kicks >>>>> but no penalty. Should go both ways????

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually it was 16-14 to the Dogs.
Clay Priest penalised for a mysterious "laying on the player/in the ruck" despite being at marker.
Dragons kick goal and go 16 All.
Dragons then get a penalty for that bullshit driving player back shit where Dufty drops it. That gets them upfield.
Woods is penalised despite being committed to a tackle at full speed (not slow mo), and the play had progressed past that point.
Dragons kick penalty and go 18-16 up.
Yep what was that Priest penalty for ?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh and we get penalised for a dominant driving tackle in which he loses the ball and they get penalised only against the bulldogs
if he didn't drop the ball it would have been play on! bit shit but we should have closed that game out with the opportunities we had

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was at the game and I can tell you straight that the refs ripped us off. Duffy knock on penalty given. Get upfield and Woods penalised for a fair tackle on Graham. Game over. Last 5 mins we were all over them with line breaks and quick play the balls but never looked like getting a penalty to even the game up.

We were the better side for 72 minutes.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish we had cecchin every week instead of Sutton

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only issue I have with the refs was the two penalties that conceded us 4 points and the penalty on Elliott and Frawley driving Dufty back 25m

Yeah fk the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.