6. Jeremy - Marshall king
7. Kieran Foran
8. Aaron woods
9. Micheal lichaa
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. RFM
13. Aiden Tolman

Interchange: 14 Adam Elliott, 15 Danny Fualalo, 16 Francis Tualau, 17 Fa'amanu Brown

Reserves: 19 Renouf Toomaga, 20 Kerrod Holland, 21 Asipeli Fine, 23 John Olive

No changes.

Rabbitohs: 1 Alex Johnston, 2 Richie Kennar, 3 Greg Inglis (c), 4 Dane Gagai, 5 Robert Jennings, 6 Cody Walker, 7 Adam Doueihi, 8 Thomas Burgess, 9 Damien Cook, 10 Sam Burgess, 11 John Sutton, 12 Angus Crichton, 13 Cameron Murray

Interchange: 14 Hymel Hunt, 15 Mark Nicholls, 16 George Burgess, 17 Tevita Tatola

Reserves: 18 Robbie Farah, 19 Jason Clark, 20 Braidon Burns, 21 Kyle Turner

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs
1. Moses Mbye
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Will Hopoate
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Jeremy - Marshall king
7. Kieran Foran
8. Aaron woods
9. Micheal lichaa
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. RFM
13. Aiden Tolman

Interchange: 14 Adam Elliott, 15 Danny Fualalo, 16 Francis Tualalo, 17 Fa'amanu Brown

Reserves: 19 Renouf Toomaga, 20 Kerrod Holland, 21 Asipeli Fine, 23 John Olive

No changes.

Rabbitohs: 1 Alex Johnston, 2 Richie Kennar, 3 Greg Inglis (c), 4 Dane Gagai, 5 Robert Jennings, 6 Cody Walker, 7 Adam Doueihi, 8 Thomas Burgess, 9 Damien Cook, 10 Sam Burgess, 11 John Sutton, 12 Angus Crichton, 13 Cameron Murray

Interchange: 14 Hymel Hunt, 15 Mark Nicholls, 16 George Burgess, 17 Tevita Tatola

Reserves: 18 Robbie Farah, 19 Jason Clark, 20 Braidon Burns, 21 Kyle Turner
We got this

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who got dropped for Taulau? So good to see Taulau get on the team fuck yes.
Fine was named in his spot last week before the late change. Our bench is a lot stronger then the Bunnies especially with dick fingers Burgess on there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fine was named in his spot last week before the late change. Our bench is a lot stronger then the Bunnies especially with dick fingers Burgess on there.
I didn’t even notice fine play last week, was he any good?
I would have preferred Elliot or tolman be dropped but I honestly don’t care too much coz finally Taulau is back in the dam team Haha

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even notice fine play last week, was he any good?
I would have preferred Elliot or tolman be dropped but I honestly don’t care too much coz finally Taulau is back in the dam team Haha
Fine didn’t play he was named on Tuesday and Tualau took his place a hour before kick off.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant believe Farah isn't even in the 17 lol. And up until last year was guaranteed to play 9 for nsw :p lol.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be a good game for the following reasons:
- Two rookie coaches
- Last week both teams won
- last week souths were impressive v dogs were scrappy (and should be motivated to prove a point this week)
- Adam Doueihi and Dane Gagai are still yet to prove a point. Plus, Richard Kennar will want to prove the Dogs made a mistake
- JMK should be keen to prove he is the real deal, Aaron woods is still yet to prove his worth and Moses Mbye is still yet to score a try by pouncing on an offload
- both fan bases are desperate to see their teams prove to them they are contenders in 2018

Tough to predict who will win!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be a good game for the following reasons:
- Two rookie coaches
- Last week both teams won
- last week souths were impressive v dogs were scrappy (and should be motivated to prove a point this week)
- Adam Doueihi and Dane Gagai are still yet to prove a point. Plus, Richard Kennar will want to prove the Dogs made a mistake
- JMK should be keen to prove he is the real deal, Aaron woods is still yet to prove his worth and Moses Mbye is still yet to score a try by pouncing on an offload
- both fan bases are desperate to see their teams prove to them they are contenders in 2018

Tough to predict who will win!
I think your right,tough going for a long time
Plenty of players trying to prove a point
But the mighty dogs will prevail in the heat of the moment
We are the better team

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's gonna step up and smash Burgess' big ugly head in?

Status
Not open for further replies.