R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone on the left was in front of the kicker
That he was and it was the player that was right on top of Hoppa in the in goal after he forced the ball, meaning he was inside the ten and should have been penalised.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogluva, you can't take a penalty goal from a scrum penalty, it's a differential penalty. Been a rule for years.

Mate I share your passion, I'm equally dissapointed but we lost the ball five times coming out of our end. That was the major factor in our loss. Sure they were tired and fatigued but let's not forget that our second half performance with the ball was extremely poor. If we hold onto the ball better in the second half we win that game.

I am more pissed off at our performance in that second half than the ref. The players need to be accountable.

Yeah mate, I know. Was not even thinking differential and all around our area no one else thought of it either. Very frustrating at the ground too because replays were selective at times and it was down the other end of the field. Caught up in the excitement of it all I guess......

We did waste a lot of opportunities and I don't know what the players really take in, but to the fans at the ground there was so many things wrong in the game to do with officials. What was judged as a penalty for one side and in a certain circumstance was not one for the other.Frustrating to say the least.

Could not believe the missed goal, maybe Foz thought he was playing soccer because it was a perfect goal in the round ball game......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We had too many bullshit penalties in the first half and some bad injuries. We have players out there cramping up and struggling to walk.

Anyone saying that this team is weak, you can all fuck off and support Souths.
I can't knock the players for their effort. I sat out in the sun for hours and I was absolutely stuffed and that was without having to take a hit up or make a tackle. The only relief was when the sun went over and at that time the temperature did drop and it was a lot more bearable. Two players down from about the 27th minute........

According to the NRL match centre Rabbitohs had 11 interchanges all to do with their constructive use for the HIA (Jennings replaced 3 times by Burns) and one later in the game Nicholls I think.

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2018/round-4/rabbitohs-vs-bulldogs/

Status
Not open for further replies.