Search results

1. M

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Outstanding today and has been brilliant all season, always leads from the front regardless of how big he is. He epitomises what a bulldog is, attitude and effort spot on, absolutely love him.
  2. M

Opinion Patolo

I seen Willie Mason say this guys a future of our forwards, is it just me not seeing it? Had 3 runs last week and came off injured, 2 runs tonight, injured again possibly? Never been overly impressed by him, hes never fit and hasnt been from day 1.
  3. M

Opinion Skelton

I just seen this bloke ran 300 metres in NSW cup, every time i see the cup, hes huge for us on a wing, is his defence that bad he doesnt deserve a shot? I know we are stacked currently for wingers but this guy is damaging, feels wrong him still being in cup
  4. M

Opinion Referees

We are 4 weeks in and im losing my patience with the refs, we havent had a 50/50 call go our way for years, some of these calls we arent getting arent even that, more 80/20 or 90/10. Now im not blaming everything on these decisions, we have so much to work on, I can completely see that but if...
  5. M

Opinion Blake Taffee

I think he played well today but i still have huge concerns of him under the high ball, hes managed to drop one every week so far, thinking of him competing vs Mitchell for a high one next week makes me feel nervous. For me, id be bringing Fox in, Tracey to fullback, he on the other hand looked...
  6. M

Opinion Sam Hughes

Ive watched all the podcasts in the off season, ones with curran, burto, kiraz, preston and Edwards, all raving about Sam Hughes, is this guy gonna be our next big thing? Didnt impress me that much last year, but apparently had an injury.
  7. M

Opinion Kiraz not a centre

I love Kiraz but lets be honest , hes a winger, doesnt look anywhere near as effective at centre. Whats concerning is his defence, that croker try today, he didnt even jump. When he was on a wing, he was so safe under a high ball
  8. M

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Thank god
  9. M

Opinion Crichton and Xerri not enough

If we dont manage to bring some forwards in for next season, dont expect too dissimilar to this one, yes there may be some odd games we get up for it and our backs win us some games vs teams like tigers, dragons, titans etc but realistically our forwards will get battered vs better teams and...
  10. M

Opinion Back 5 for next year

1. Taafe 2. Kiraz 3. Critta 4. Xerri 5. Fox This must rank among one of the best back 5s in the comp? Obviously forwards are a must also!
  11. M

Lets not put it all on the coach…

I cant defend CC at all today but im sick of people just blaming him, how about them absolute losers on the pitch take some blame. Okunbor, Perham, TPJ, RFM, Rajab, not good enough, King, really in terrible form. Kiraz, burto, mahoney, fox, literally every single one of them. The first few ive...
  12. M

That Nelson call

Storm always get every decision, thats one of the worst ive seen, clear knock on and double movement, refs have their favourites, we d never get that call
  13. M

Opinion Chris Patolo

Does anyone rate this guy, been around for a few years now and all I can recall of him is HIAs, hes never had a stand out performance to my memory but now hes starting for us. Hope im wrong and he kicks on but cant say im too made up with him starting.
  14. M

Opinion Shambles

A home game versus rivals in front of 40,000 supporters and we put that performance up? Some absolutely disgraceful efforts in defence, should have known after last week when we managed to lose an unloseable game vs the roosters who are currently at rock bottom. Its simple defenzive individual...
  15. M

Hard to lose

Never behind that game til the end, we start 12-0 up, then some extremely average defence especially the first try which was just a simple dummy and we let them back in it. We go ahead again, then waddell in particular completely switches off, unforgivable and honestly not a standard of an nrl...
  16. M

Opinion Morrin

Didnt the game change today when this guy came on. With the speed he runs for his size hes bound to get smashed a few times but hes fast and has good footwork at the line. Felt like when he came on today the momentum in the forwards swung in our favour, real good sub on by Ciro.
  17. M

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

Not been too impressed by him this year but yesterday I thought he was really average. At 6-6, we got a penalty, went upfield and first tackle he has the ball stolen from him and they then go and score up our end of the field. Real momentum changer in the game, we didnt have the ball after that...
  18. M

Oloapu, is he ready?

Obviously this is the name everyones talking about at the minute, ive seen people say hes ready and people say hes not. The media all say hes a star and is ready and its a matter of time, if CC believes he is ready, I trust him. I havent watched toms of him in our NSW cup but the stats seem to...
  19. M

Opinion James Graham

Just seen this old video on youtube of James Graham in his days at the dogs, brings back such good memories, what a player he was, epitomised what it means to be a Bulldog. Best prop in the world at one point in my opinion, one of the best english imports ever. Love him, what a freak, would love...
  20. M

Opinion Our pack next year

Anyone concerned for our pack next year? Losing Vaughan, who is replacing him at prop? Can we rely on Thompson to play consistently? Kikau and Mahoney obviously big ins, however out props as king, thompson, Tpj, im not convinced thats big enough to compete with the better sides, probably one...
  21. M

Opinion Burton ban

Burton banned for 2 games for a shoulder charge, anyone know why Tino wasnt even charged though when he did it to TPJ against us?
  22. M

Opinion Announcements?

Anybody in the know have a clue when we will hear more about the new signings of Davey and Pele, the announcement of Ciraldo? Burton re-signing? Feel like I wake up each day waiting for this news but still nothing! Im very impatient lol
  23. M

Opinion Just a joke isnt it

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNqvp5Yu/ Watching that, its actually crazy the bias towards the Storm, sad that refs and the Nrl are mad scared of the Storm and Bellamy, NAS charge list without a ban is insane, same with the King gouge, I dont think it was worse than Waddells but theres certainly not 5...
  24. M

Opinion TPJ

Loving this guy more and more every single week, he has (touch wood) reigned in his discipline and when hes on, genuinely one of the most damaging forwards in the comp, him saying he believes we ll be a powerhouse club again in 3 seasons and hes gonna be a big part of that. Isnt it nice aswell...
  25. M

Opinion How nice is this feeling

Listen , Im certainly not getting ahead of myself but how nice is it to feel excited watching us again, to have hope going into next season. Even last week when we lost, we had a go and scored some belting tries, we certainly have alot to improve on but it says alot that Ciraldo whos the most...
  26. M

Opinion should we worry?

Should we be worried? Just seen on twitter a Penrith fan (most likely) , saying if we sign hastings and crichton, we lose burto, if that was to be the case if certainly not want either
  27. M

Opinion BBO

Anyone know why BBO isnt getting a proper crack in first grade under Potter? Even at 14, hes better than ZDC in my opinion and every time I watch him in NSW cup, hes running the game
  28. M

Opinion Burns over Schoupp, surely not Mick....

Schoupps been brilliant this season, surely Potter isnt going to drop him for Burns whos a disaster, Im hoping this is just a result of the COVID for Schoupp because I and im sure others on here will be super pissed if hes dropped for literally no reason whatsoever , bloke epitomises what a...
  29. M

Opinion Brad Arthur

Thoughts?
  30. M

Opinion Skelton

How good is this guy? Seen people calling for him to play already and its only been 2 games of NSW cup, can he do all the basics? Good under the high ball? Good finisher? He hasnt got okunbor type defensive reads Carries out strong from the back Some speed If he ticks all the boxes above...
  31. M

Opinion It hurts now but

That one really stings but isnt it nice to see us giving it to the good sides instead of getting battered. Our form has been good generally of late, we are heading in the right direction for sure, just havent learned how to play in situations like that, we should have won, had the lead twice and...
  32. M

Opinion Ben Hunt

Arguably the most underrated player in the comp, way too good for the Dragons, was brilliant all origin playing out of position ,imagine him and burton as out halves , can only dream
  33. M

Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

This bloke may be worse than Baz, had a much better side on paper vs QLD and managed to get smoked. Dropped the best winger in the game, didnt even tell his side good morals in sticking up for your mate if a fight starts, its one in all in. Keep this bloke extremely far away from our club, hes a...
  34. M

Opinion Tino and Gagai

Im pissed off, 2 scumbags ganging up on a 22 year old, Gagai is 31, Tino a big forward. If our lads arent chomping at the bit to rip into these cowards ill be extremely dissapointed. Felt for Burto, but fair fucks to him, started swinging and didnt stop and stuck up for himself, hes clearly not...
  35. M

Opinion Is Topine overrated?

Listen, Im certainly not against Topine, like you all, Im praying hes gonna get a shot and be an absolute hero for the club however ive seen some pretty average defensive efforts from him in the NSW cup this year, some brilliant tries aswell mind. Is he as good as some make out? I hope he is...
  36. M

Opinion Please no Okunbor

Allan out for a few weeks, Casey probably wont play after last week, please dont play Okunbor, bloke is getting terrorised in reserve grade. I like Kiraz at centre also so would pain me to have him on a wing, probably have to bring burns onto the wing?
  37. M

Opinion RFM

Amongst many, one thing I was buzzing with yesterday was RFM, first week or two I felt he seemed abit lightweight and easy to tackle but thats clearly because he was getting back into the swing of things, he was brilliant yesterday, real unit, looks like hes getting better everyweek, very...
  38. M

Opinion Morrin

what do people know of this guy? Hes a ball playing 13, who got our NSW cup player of the year last year, will be thrive in first grade like Kiraz and Schoupp have?
  39. M

Rumour Ciraldo?

Obviously know hes the assistant at Penrith, from what im hearing, every club is looking at him and he seems to be the hottest coach prospect on the market, already toured the tigers, thoughts?
  40. M

Opinion When will it end

Another weekend, another loss, been disappointment for 5 years and counting. I am super jealous of teams who win even 10 games a year at this point. When will this shit end? When will we actually become a good side again, every year is hope that just never materialises, it ruins my week every...
  41. M

Opinion Credence Toia

How good is this bloke? Is he the answer to our fullback problems next year? Everytime ive seen him hes looked real sharp with real good footwork, am I missing something? Is he shit at passing or under the high ball? Dufty now hes going to england has clearly given up, it worries me that toia...
  42. M

Opinion Spot on James Graham

Jimmy has nailed it here, what an absolute load of bollocks to say hes the reason you are at the club as when he needed you, you all performed like shite, if you loved baz that much, should have kept him in a job you shithouses
  43. M

I said it last year....

Today was a downright disgrace, I feel sick to my stomach, some players in that side Waddell, Dufty, Stimson, Tevita tonight, Okunbor, Naden were an absolute disgrace to the jersey, I said it last year and got given grief on here but after games like that, Id be booing them off, this club is...
  44. M

Opinion Biggest game of season?

Im really nervous for this week, I feel this game is massive for us, we have a better side than the raiders and they have been in terrible form, really is a winnable game and if im not wrong a chance for Baz to win 2 in a row for the first time? Feel like if we lose all the hope from last week...
  45. M

Im sick of Barrett saying “80 minute performance”

Im sick of Baz saying we arent playing an 80 minute performance, not every team in league plays for 80 minutes but when they arent playing well, they do have some resolve. Look at brisbane today, we had probably the best of the first 50 minutes, did they ship about 30 points and concede one...
  46. M

Opinion Our good players are good, our bad are terrible, the coach...

I am sick of some of the people at this club, that game today was well there for the taking, we then have a moment where on the 2ND tackle Jackson tries to play halfback and throws one of the worst passes ive seen, its tacke 2, keep the ball and let our halves do the work you idiot!! We then get...
  47. M

Opinion Bias in the NRL

Id say its pretty obvious that in the NRL , specific clubs get favouritism, (cough cough Melbourne, Panthers, Manly in particular) , it makes me laugh though how specific players get so much favouritism also, Cheese and Munster both did drugs over the offseason, Ive just watched NRL 360 and they...
  48. M

Knockonbur vs Feldt

Genuinely, Im concerned about these two matching up, Okunbor even tho hes huge got out jumped by Mulitalo with ease vs Sharks, Feldt is one of the best at attacking the high ball in the Nrl, surely the Cowboys will be looking to bomb Okunbor to death. This isnt even considering the fact Okunbor...
  49. M

Opinion A 7 could take us to a new level

After all our signings now, I feel a 7 could take us to the next level , like a real quality side, I dont know who but a controlling 7 to take pressure off Burto would be so good for us. 9 im unsure on im hoping cooks the goods, if he is, a 7 could be the missing piece to push us well into the 8
  50. M

Rumour Magoulias?

Billy Maguolias being offered to Nrl clubs, how about we bin Elliot off and bring him in?
  51. M

When will the clubs announce these signings?

Ediq Ambrosyev Mavoni Tuifua Josh Cook Josh Stuckey When will the club announce any of these guys? Can already twll the influence of Gus, trying to find talent across the reserve grades, really like that approach rather than pay over the odds for loads of players and messing our cap up. We ve...
  52. M

3 more weeks of pain

Been a shocking year it really has, ive never seen anything as bad, you know its sad when you literally dont expect to win any game and have won 2 in 21, probably going to end 2 wins 23 losses. Team needs a full cleanout which thankfully it will get to an extent next year, Napa, Katoa are...
  53. M

OLD Mark Nicholls

One of my pals who is on the Souths firum says there is a thread going round saying Dogs are in talks with Mark Nicholls. My mate said he would be pretty gutted if he left saying hes a very solid prop, Id take him at a reasonable price as some squad depth. Dont know how true these rumours are!
  54. M

Opinion Did Baz just say JMK could be our long term 9?!

We are in trouble
  55. M

Opinion Hetherington

This bloke really needs to buck up, Thompson is running on average 140 metres a week, this bloke is averaging about 80 metres, its not good enough, these are the blokes we need for go forward and unfortunately Thompson is doing it alone. Its not even like hes a tackling machine, his technique is...
  56. M

Opinion Where do we play Cotric next year?

Cotric will obviously be in the side next year, pisses me off all these predicted teams putting Katoa in when he wont be. I like Cotric but where does he play? Wing or Centre? Id prefer him on a wing but then we have the issue of, we are playing 600k for a winger. It ll either be Schoup centre...
  57. M

Opinion Anyone else slightly concerned about who we play 7?

I dont know who will be our 7 next year, I really think an experienced 7 like Johnson would have been a perfect fit to take the pressure off Burton. Averillo isnt a controlling 7, Flannagan is really struggling and BBO doesnt look like a controlling 7 anyway but id like to see him have a crack...
  58. M

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

What the hell, the fact there are fans like this concern me , we need to get rid of him, get rid of all this deadwood thats made us shit for years, theres a reason Lewis hasnt been in the side, hes simply not good enough!
  59. M

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Anyone got highlights of this guy? Got a huge rap from everyone at the club, glad we didnt try bring him in this year to play with this shower of shite, dont think him getting passes down by his knees from Lewis would help him. Hope he gets game time alongside the fox next year.
  60. M

Forwards, forwards, forwards

Only position in backline that worries me now is 7, Averillo isnt a controlling 7 for me and Burto is better as a 6. Id like that to be addressed, however christ we need forwards, our pack is so shit, minus Thompson, people moaning about TPJ but id take him every day, hes aggressive and...
  61. M

This only highlights how shit we are

Think we all knew we d of lost today but 66-0 is an absolute disgrace, this team are so so bad even the current signings next year are going to barely make a difference as it stands we need atleast 4-5 quality players to be competitive again. Today showed firstly that Averillo isnt a halfback...
  62. M

Opinion Cade Cust?

A bloke who seems to be on the outer at Manly, a real spark , I know Manly fans who really rate him, could deffo play 9. Being linked to the Warriors currently, why not us?
  63. M

Opinion Thoughts on Connor Watson?

Watson can play a number of positions, including 9 and provides a real spark when he does play, should we consider going for him obviously if B Smith doesnt happen? Id be pretty happy if we did get him.
  64. M

Opinion Possible backline 2022

1. Averillo 2. Cotric 3. Schoup 4. Naden 5.JAC 6.Burto 7.Johnson With rumours SJ is nearly done, that backline on paper can match it with anyone, I pray the club gets some forwards and a 9 so they are able to perform at their best on the back of it.
  65. M

Rumour Has anyone got any news on a 9 or forwards?

These are two positions we massively need to strengthen next year, I know there is time still but the lack of quality forwards available and Smith seemingly unlikely, does anyone have any good transfer rumours to share?!
  66. M

Averillo position

I know he had a brilliant game today at 7 but did anyone hear what Baz said about where he can play? He said, 6,7 or fullback, makes me think if we get Johnson next year to partner Burto, Averillo at 1 with players like JAC, Naden and Cotric could be absolutely lethal. Averillo would be...
  67. M

Rumour Mikaele?

Seen rumours going around about DWZ for Mikaele, thoughts on this? He weighs 109kg and is 23, surely adds abit of size and go forward to our team, It d really hurt me to see Dwz get 880k or whatever it is next year when hes nowhere near worth that, even though I think hes done okay this year and...
  68. M

Rumour Mitch Kenny

How much do people know about this guy? Ive seen massive negativity about him on here and I wasnt impressed by his Tigers performance but I cant really judge him on one game and there where a number of Panthers I saw that game who didnt perform either. Anyone got any positive views on him or...
  69. M

If no Cheese, who the hell do we sign at 9?

I cant see another year of JMK or Katoa, both wont find any other club in the Nrl when they leave us, and theres good reason for that, they are terrible. If we dont buy a 9 next year and some forwards, there will be a slight improvement but we stikl finish bottom 4.
  70. M

Opinion How good is Schoupp?

ive never seen him play properly, can anyone tell me how good Shoup is? How old is he? Should I be worried that with the curren state of our centres, its taken him this long to get a shot? Is he a star or just an average junior?
  71. M

Number 9

Im genuinely concerned the club isnt going to bring in a solution to our biggest issue for the past 5 years, a number 9. If Smith does stay at Storm, we have to throw money at and even maybe overpay for a quality 9. Our 9s currently are the worst in the comp, we ll never make big progression...
  72. M

Opinion Flannagan needed a break however...

I have no issue with Flanagan having a week or two out, hes not been good enough, I stand by him however as minus Thompson hes behind a shocking pack. However why are players like Katoa, Napa and Waddell still in the side?? These blokes are a disgrace to the jersey and are on contracts...
  73. M

Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

This is unreal news the Bulldogs however as someone who is also a big St Helens fan, fuck my life.
  74. M

Fullback for next year?

Who do we think our fullback will be for next year? Dwz stepped in and did well but we all know hes a confidence played and had his chance at fullback, Dwz could be a very solid winger for us if he continues his form. Meaney is a decent fullback but in my opinion just lacks star quality, hes a...
  75. M

How good is Luke Thompson

I love Thommo! Hes the best forward we ve had in years, after Doorey got took out, he took the next carry and threw himself into the defensive line then squared up to Nikora, he stood by his team mates when we needed to show some aggression, we buy some class forwards around him and a good 9 and...
  76. M

Boo them off!

I love this club however I cant believe what im watching, the effort isnt there, yeah this team is shit but all I seem to hear is, you cant fault their effort. Im sorry but that was the biggest lack of effort ive ever seen, there is a second half yet but I can only seeing it get worse. All of...
  77. M

Im embarrassed to be a fan

I watch this club every week and will continue to do so byt we are literally the laughing stock of the Nrl, Manly are shit also but atleast they have Tom Turbo to come back and are actually scoring points. We have been nilled 3 weeks in a row and even fox commentators in this storm game are...
  78. M

Remember when people said dont get Marshall?

I remember idiots on here saying Benji would be a terrible signing, the facts are he has more creativity than most of our players combined. Putting him as experience next to a you g Flannagan for a year then at 14 when Burton comes would of been a great move, especially on a cheap contract...
  79. M

Worst pack in the comp?

Ill be honest, I watch these top teams and their forward pack is so far ahead of us its embarrassing, I dont see us winning tomorrow with our forwards, whos going to go toe to toe with Pangai? I hope im wrong but feel they will run all over us, the forwards ran for about 50 metres last week. It...
  80. M

Rumour Whos excited for the 1st of November?

I cant wait for the 1st of November to hit, most excited ive been as a dogs fan in years, its been a dreadful few years but with a new coach and an actual salary cap now im excited to see a rebuild. I do believe we ll get Flannagan, we need a 9, so fingers crossed we start getting linked to a...
  81. M

We got lucky

Lets not be fooled, this years been a complete mess and this team is far from good enough. Just because we didnt finish last doesnt mean we arent really shit, massive signings are needed over the off season, for a club like this, this season has been a disgrace and whilst its nice not to get the...
  82. M

No Source Are we actually going to address our biggest issue?

It really concerns me I still have not seen us linked ti any 9s, honestly our biggest issue, id even take Danny Levi who is leaving Manly at the end of the season at this rate, hes better than JMK. JMK has been there for years and we have always looked clueless at 9, we need to spend big money...
  83. M

Is this the worst Nrl side ever?

I dont think ive seen many worse sides in the Nrl than our current one, when your centres are Montoya and Holland, your 9 , JMK and Lewis as a halfback, its up there with the worst ive seen.
  84. M

News Trent Barrett axes Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

Seen a article from Dean Ritchie that Barrett has sacked coaches at the Bulldogs, can anyone post the article?
  85. M

Folau

Never a great source but seen Buzz Rothfield saying an Nrl club is trying to sign Folau for 2021, would we take him? Id take him for a right price at fullback and if it was guaranteed we also were signing a 9 , halfback and big prop.
  86. M

Watching this is depressing

Anyone else just feel demoralised watching us now, we have had this shit for 3 years, if we go into next year without making some exciting signings in the right positions it will be the exact same. Im sick of seeing players that are so far off Nrl standard pull on the jersey for such a great...
  87. M

CHN has disrespected the club

I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he...